What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK PUBG Tournament

Vladic Ka

Angry Jock
Management
So on Friday instead of my normal stream I am thinking about putting on our Battlegrounds server for a good few hours. Obviously I would stream with a good delay to minimise the stream sniping. Would this be something you guys would be interested and what team numbers would you like? Im thinking start of with 5 man teams and work our way down to solos. I can also do custom matches like first person only and whatnot. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
With my Groza plays yeah. Why not. You need casters thou

So on Friday instead of my normal stream I am thinking about putting on our Battlegrounds server for a good few hours. Obviously I would stream with a good delay to minimise the stream sniping. Would this be something you guys would be interested and what team numbers would you like? Im thinking start of with 5 man teams and work our way down to solos. I can also do custom matches like first person only and whatnot. What do you think?
Sounds good, wouldn't do 1st person only until the monthly patch in august. They are adding a FOV slider for 1st person in that update, and fixing the scaling. Right now the camera is way too low and it makes a lot of people (myself included) feel motion sick. But I'm up for it!

AGIOS Constabulary reporting... haha.

We have the numbers for the event.

This is something ive always been down for, glad to see its still green light for PUBG RPUK Tournaments :).  

Custom Ideas

- x4 drop rate on snipers / scopes

- x2 speed of the zone

- Head shots only

Team numbers

- solos

- duos (2)

- squads (4)

- 5 & 6 man squads

Definitely up for this :)

So this will be on tonight! 

Ill open the server at about 1930 to start getting people in. First match will be regular teams of 5 moving onto 4 then 3 then so on finishing with a zombie match.  Ill post the name of the custom server you need to join here.

Back