What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Selling 2 fully modded Ak-12 (300k each) + Mk14

DuncanXP311

Today I am selling some of the weapons I have at the base just taking rust and getting old.

The first one(s) is an AK-12, it comes fully modded with RCO scope, 7.62 Supp, Bipod and IR/Flashlight. I am selling this for 300k giving you a discount (Normal price would be 330k).

The second is an MK-14, this is my favourite rifle but now It is just getting old, 90K for this one, cheap or not I don't care. 

PS: I take bids.

20170718000349_1.jpg

20170718000430_1.jpg

PS: The Ak-12 Shrekts hemmt with like 8-10 bullets.

@DuncanXP311 you understand you have to sell under the price at Dodgy Daves? 
I do understand this, but I need to earn something, no? Starting price is 300k,  also you're saving like 50k buying this gun here, I paid everything 550K and I need to make some money out from this, get it?

He is selling them cheaper you get a fully loaded ak-12 which the gun alone is like 300k I think and you get a suppressor rco and other things so it's cheap as chips 

Wtf is that then, its a bid homie. 
Maybe I wasn't too explicit on this one, but I assumed people would get it, I'm selling the guns starting from 300k, which is a fair price, then I planned to move the price up with every buyer (Because of bids) but in any case, you can buy on for 300k.

Maybe I wasn't too explicit on this one, but I assumed people would get it, I'm selling the guns starting from 300k, which is a fair price, then I planned to move the price up with every buyer (Because of bids) but in any case, you can buy on for 300k.
id rather wait till its half price..

id rather wait till its half price..
Sales are already on, normal price for everything would be 690K:

500k Ak-12

180k Suppressor

10k RCO+Bipod+IR

Dont forget for 5k each magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back