What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Altis Unitary Syndicalist Party, Pygros Liberation

Tigerr

ausp flag.png

Pygros people will not be forgotten, The government has abandoned Pygros so the rebels can feed off the people of Pygros, the people of Pygros grow tired and i can feel revenge inside their hearts, we will rally and gather support and march to liberate Pygros which the government is too incompetent to complete, they state that it useless to the government because it was too expense to run and no money coming out of it.

This is a clear example that if we let incompetent leaders to lead the government they will send Altis into abyss, what next Paros and other towns and cities will be full of rebels who will pilgrimage through the lands without authority. The government left Pygros because it doesn't give them money but did they stop to think of the people i think not.

JOIN TODAY TO LIBERATE PYGROS AND ITS PEOPLE!

Wasn't pyrgos just liberated? I'm confused.

Wasn't pyrgos just liberated? I'm confused.
Pygros is now a red zone under rebel control, in my first post the mayor posted that he left it because it was useless because it didn't get them money but cost them more to run.

Is it really necessary to my the font set to bright red and 172pt. Who is actually going to read that?
If you have eyes will read that.

don't you just love copy cats @Dutchyy
Who is a copy cat please tag me in the running for mayor party where my party violates your party terms.

Pygros is now a red zone under rebel control, in my first post the mayor posted that he left it because it was useless because it didn't get them money but cost them more to run.
Correct - and I stand by this statement. There is no use in spending money on something which gains you no true advantage. You are burning money that could be used elsewhere.

Back