What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Staff Team - Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
lvHCjQe.jpg

Good Evening Roleplayers,

Roleplay.co.uk has advanced and grown over the past 3 years with the statistics of unique Steam and forum accounts increasing. Yes I said this in the last announcement but we are ever expanding and need a hard working committed staff team to ensure we keep striving to be the best. We couldn't do it without you. 

Many of you have been very eager to develop your time within the community by applying for the staff team, we appreciate your time and effort into wanting to help develop our team and provide our community members with a feel good environment and have the luxury of relaxing and playing the game they love. However, before we get into the juicy details there are a couple of things to address.

Apologies

Unfortunately, during this application period a number of events occurred as our team was trying to process each app and move them onto the interview stage (personal reasons). I would like to take this time to apologise for those having to wait an extensive time but it has shown the people who are willing to wait and achieve a role within the team. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you & Goodbye

Firstly, I speak on behalf of the community when I say the following. Thank you @Crumble for everything you have done during your time as a staff member. Unfortunately real life commitments come first. It goes without saying that we appreciate all the hard work and effort you gave us over the past 2+ years. Please don't be shy!

Due to my absence I would like to say a massive thank you to @Edgar Ville for jumping in and helping the other leads during the interview stage, it just goes to show why being a community manager is a great role for you always willing to help for the better of the community!

Statistics 

Moving on, may be boring to some but I know some of you like the facts!

* Statistic from previous applications

• 132 Applications  (119)
  • 1 Troll Application (2)
  • 116,281 Words (99,677)
  • 607,320 Characters (519,312)
  • Reading time: 7hrs 3mins  (based on an average speeding read of 275 words per minute)  (6hrs 2mins)

Random Quote - "I like help people on da daily x" 

Congratulations to the following people who have been successful (in no particular order);

Massive congratulations to the above, you have all been successful within your applications and interviews! You will be soon moved into a staff meeting for a rundown. Please make yourselves available on teamspeak this evening. Those who have applied and were unsuccessful please do not feel disheartened as there is always next time. We hope that you all continue to keep working hard to become a member of the staff team in the future.

I hate to end this on a negative note, however we were very disappointed this time around about the quality of many of the applications. We understand this isn't a job you are paid for but with this in mind we couldn't see a lot of passion for the role. We want people who don't just want the tag but the knowledge you are helping people enjoy their time here. This is just a thought for the next round of applications, in which a whole new system may be introduced to really differentiate the people who want to become a part of our team and the development of the community.

Those people who received an interview know that they reached the benchmark we were hoping for but other factors went into the final decision and unfortunately you missed out this time. For everyone else, think less about what you think we want to hear and more about showing us how much you care about the community.

Once again thank you for your patience and congratulations to the new Staff!

Staff Leads,

Drew, Ram, TomTheDoge. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the new staff! I look forward to working with you all!

As I always say, don't get too disheartened if you didn't get there this time. Consider it a chance to improve and blow us away next time we open up to applications!

Congratulations everyone and welcome to the staff team!

Congratulations to the successful applicants!

I look forward to working alongside all of you and wish you the best of luck in serving this community.

Please watch out for @TomTheDoge because he gets particularly Hangry, egg plants are the solution!!

First non staff! comment

Congrats all!

(well done @TCK Clarity! You can join @TCK Matt now in being above everyone in our rooms)

Good luck with that Doge guy as well, I hear he's overbearingly sarcastic  (@TomTheDoge)

Congratulations!

Congratulations to the new staff members. Looking forward to working with you all :)

Tasty new blood....Welcome to the Admin team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back