What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

CS:GO Tournament?

Ziffy

I wouldn't mind doing something like a csgo tourney where there's like 8 teams and it goes straight to quarters and then the winning team gets like a tag or some cash in game I dunno. This was probably done before but since I only joined the server about 3 months ago so I wasn't involved in anything csgo related. I think it would be a fun event for at least 40 people if it was done properly with regards to like the organisation and stuff. 

Thanks

-Ziffy

I wouldn't mind doing something like a csgo tourney where there's like 8 teams and it goes straight to quarters and then the winning team gets like a tag or some cash in game I dunno. This was probably done before but since I only joined the server about 3 months ago so I wasn't involved in anything csgo related. I think it would be a fun event for at least 40 people if it was done properly with regards to like the organisation and stuff. 

Thanks

-Ziffy
Well apart from you being silver, i am in. 

Yeahhh man go for it, trust me it would be easy game for me

esp.exe

Back