What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Remove antispam in vehicle's trunk.

Is it possible to remove antispam in vehicle trunk ?. So we can actually spam TAKE and make its faster.
I would love for this to happen! but i believe @Wilco has already addressed this in another topic and told us why it is going to stay the way it is. i quote.. "without it the server could be unplayable, That system is restricting the number of calls to the DB" 

I would love for this to happen! but i believe @Wilco has already addressed this in another topic and told us why it is going to stay the way it is. i quote.. "without it the server could be unplayable, That system is restricting the number of calls to the DB" 
Might wanna move this to suggestions btw.

@Clarity

I understand about the database, as I work with them myself, however it was never like that before and it wasn't that bad, however a lot of desync is now gone thanks to this. But I feel that it is too much, maybe to tone it down would be good, because even when switching from one trunk to another can be very hard, as you try again, wait then try again too early and it says stop spamming then you have to wait again. In the end it can spam itself. But I feel it should be toned down.

As Clarity said - Ed explained it to me one time when I was having a moan and keeping it as it is makes sense so everyone has less lag.

Back