What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Massive fps drop after last update

Aceryz

Hey guys
I'm playing on a pretty expensive laptop which I know isnt perfect for playing games such as arma but back then I used it for school & a bit of gaming.
I used to get around 30-35 fps on the server with a full server around 25-30 ish which is kinda annoying when being in combat but still playable.
Since last update im getting no more then 15 fps which is pretty much unplayable, and have no idea how to fix this issue.
I did reinstall arma, update my drivers, set my cpu and gpu to performance over quality, played a bit with ingame video setting and tried some stuff with parameters yet this didnt solve my issue.
Is there anyone that could help me sort this out or could give me some usefull information?
I would sincerely appreciate it.
If you have any further questions feel free to pm me.

have you tried Reinstalling the OS?

it has happened to me but not massively just around 10-15fps since the last update and it only happened in Altis and I have no problem in Malden.

and I guess a virus or something like that was causing that lack of performance because it got fixed after i reinstalled the OS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like the problem has been solved for me out of the blue.
No idea how but after 3 days of playing with 15 fps it seems fine for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had the same problem too but i fixed it. i only had to delete the system32 folder and it gave me a 30 fps boost!!

Back