What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Mature players (age)

_Merciful_

Hi all I was wondering if there is a clan to join that has a higher minimum age to allow you to join as I am an older gamer that would like to be in a clan with older players or more serious players in game but can take the mickey in TS?

anything like this out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
UNMC is mostly over 16 but i believe we are not recruiting atm but worth giving the gens a message pal 

Why, what's wrong with younger people?
But anyway, you could just look at all the recruiting gangs and see if they say something like 'We are a gang that is looking for 16, 17, 18+' etc. I think the Police is mostly 15+ but there are a couple of people (like me) who are even under 15.

I am sure younger people can have as much banter as older people and are as mature.

Hi bud that is why i put mature as in age lol, yes some can but I do not want to feel like the grandad of a group lolz
There are some people who are about 30 and play with younger people (please don't take this the dirty minded way).

But anyway, you could just look at all the recruiting gangs and see if they say something like 'We are a gang that is looking for 16, 17, 18+' etc. I think the Police is mostly 15+ but there are a couple of people (like me) who are even under 15.

I am sure younger people can have as much banter as older people and are as mature.

Hi bud that is why i put mature as in age lol, yes some can but I do not want to feel like the grandad of a group lolz

There are some people who are about 30 and play with younger people (please don't take this the dirty minded way).
I think what @Merciful is saying is that he just wants to be around his own age range (which is perfectly fine and understandable) and would like people of around his age to speak to. 

I believe there are certainly groups on the Server that are in the older range, and I know of a few older gentlemen in the Police. It's about looking around and finding them first, though.

Don't take everything so personally. Answer the question, not offer an argument.

People of older age like myself do not have much in common with people 10 years younger than them. Not all younger people are immature but it's hard speaking to someone so young, as you just have absolutely nothing in common.

Some people don't want 13 year olds screaming "he is RDMing me" over teamspeak, additionally some of the shit I have talked about with my gang has been in no way appropriate for a 13 year old to hear 😂

Having heard all your points, I get it now. Maybe I just didn't look at the whole story :p

Well younger people can be  less experienced.as they are younger? 

Younger people can be less mature, due to maturity being mainly age defying. (note that i said CAN be)

As someone older, he/she may want to play with people his/her own age, for example in real life i am 18, i would not sit there in real life playing with a 12 year old, but this is my preference. In game i am more than happy to take YR's etc on patrol. 

This is to not say all young people are bad, or all are inexperienced, you are very experienced in game. 

P,S I am just putting some possible reasons out there, @Hobo Winters is like 7 years old and we are friends

Hi all I was wondering if there is a clan to join that has a higher minimum age to allow you to join as I am an older gamer that would like to be in a clan with older players or more serious players in game but can take the mickey in TS?

TCK

BlackWatch

Psyco's

UNMC

these are all good gangs and militarys that have fairly older aged group, i think @blaze1981 is on par with your age group. I hear he also likes playing bingo.

Most factions will have some younger people, but it's how it is i guess

Well younger people can be  less experienced.as they are younger? 

Younger people can be less mature, due to maturity being mainly age defying. (note that i said CAN be)

As someone older, he/she may want to play with people his/her own age, for example in real life i am 18, i would not sit there in real life playing with a 12 year old, but this is my preference. In game i am more than happy to take YR's etc on patrol. 

This is to not say all young people are bad, or all are inexperienced, you are very experienced in game. 

P,S I am just putting some possible reasons out there, @Hobo Winters is like 7 years old and we are friends

TCK

BlackWatch

Psyco's

UNMC

these are all good gangs and militarys that have fairly older aged group, i think @blaze1981 is on par with your age group. I hear he also likes playing bingo.

Most factions will have some younger people, but it's how it is i guess
oi im not that old yet that i frequently visit bingo halls although i am at the stage where social clubs rather than night clubs seem to be my venue of choice these days lol

I mean, the police have older members as well *cough* *cough* The old farts of Athira :) but I do not agree that younger people are necessarily immature - although they have a higher chance to be immature. Yes, I get your part of the story and there are some pretty good groups out there i.e TCK and the UNMC!

May I recommend joining the police and joining the Athira Constabulary? I love the Athira lot and it's run by a mature age group such as @CSI Hugo @SI LONG BEARD @KCF CPLSsteve. You'll easily make friends with these lot and a few other adults within Athira. It's completely up to you at the end of the day mate.
As well as me, Kyano, Ron DIesel and Kieran. Who are all under 16.

but yeh Athira is the best ;)

As Naylor said, there's a bunch of us 35-46 in the Athira constab, and yes I agree it's good to mix with people around your age purely because we share similar RL experiences etc. Makes for good banter.

That said, there's a lot of really mature and cool youngsters in the community, and in the police and having such a diverse range in ages is a really positive thing. If it wasn't for @Zener I'd never had discovered the dulcet tones of Stormzy😂

Do be sure to put 100 words at least within the Why Do You Want To Join The Altis Police section of the application. You can always edit the application at any time. :)

Back