What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How I got here

_Merciful_

My name is Merciful and I only got to Altis a week ago, I am originally from Georgetown on the west coast of Tanoa.

I was a happily married man for 3 years and worked as a delivery driver until rebels came to pillage the town, my wife was caught up in the crossfire between the rebels and the local police and was shot and killed.

For a few months I sat many times in my empty house with a bottle of whisky in one hand and a gun to my head in another but too much of a coward to pull the trigger, I lost my job to my drinking and was known as the local drunk or waster.

I decided one day that if i stop here I will die either by my own hand or the whisky so gathered up what i had left (which was a couple of pieces of clothes and a small amount of cash) and headed East towards Blue Pearl industrial Port where an old friend of mine worked who owed me a favour who promised me he could get me to Kavala on the island of Altis.

I walked, hitchhiked, stole, begged and lied my way across Tanoa to get to where I needed to be, as I had one opportunity and one only to get away from this godforsaken place and memories before they consumed me and turned me into a monster.

I finally made it and got across the sea to Kavala where i slept rough on the beach for many nights doing some odd jobs for the residents of Kavala until i could buy me a beat up old SUV, I proceeded to do some delivery work like what i was doing in Georgetown but I need more from my life, I met a couple of men who have welcomed me into a gang and yes it is exciting but is a life of crime what I need ??

I have robbed hard working patrons and stole peoples cars and also dabbled on the exotic animals trade but all I can see is me turning into one of my wife's killers, if I do then I might as well have pulled that trigger on one of those drunken nights or even be the one who pulled it on ............ her.

Damn what do I do???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back