What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The best setup you have ever seen.

zaF

I thought I would finally showcase my setup, which is probably the best setup inn the community. 

Specs: 

- Motherboard: Whatever came standard with the Dell XPS 8300 which is what this PC once was. A stock Dell piece of shit. I have no idea, its bad either way.

- RAM: 12GB Of Hyundai RAM (Deadly serious, this is not a troll)

- Processor: i7 2600 @3.4 GHZ, Its old but it does the job.

- GPU: EVGA GTX 780ti SC Edition, probably the only decent thing in this machine.

- PSU: Corsair 750W, not sure on the exact model.

- Case: AVP Commander. Its small and shit, my PC over heats and I have to re-seat the RAM every month because I'm pretty sure the heat warps the plastic clips holding it in place. Causing blue screens.

Now onto the rest of the set up.

My monitor is the best you can get, its made by DELL and that is all I can tell you about it. But it works so.

2850612f6c5cf82a03ffe03e050f4f38.jpg

My keyboard (Corsair K70) has been neglected since it was purchased, I dont think I've ever cleaned it and it has had a lot spilt on it. I'm actually amazed all the LED's still work. However the "N" key only works when it feels like it. Also my cat enjoys sleeping on it which probably explains why it looks so disgusting in this photo.

ead49b6e5d9968d2ed57f80854881fe0.jpg

This is my Anker Laser Gaming Mouse. The wire is almost snapped in about 7 places. 3 of the buttons don't work because I spilt Dr Pepper on it, but I can kill people with it so I refuse to change it.

2df96aa421c0b436fdf3ad9cc584f4bb.jpg

And now for the best bit, my desk. I think it was purchased from IKEA by my dad before I was born to be honest. He used it before he bought a new one, so now I use it. And I've destroyed it. The drawers don't close, its wonky, and bits of wood keep falling off it daily. I'm actually quite scared that it will collapse with my PC on it. But it hasn't so far.

3d50715b055763115c45e0c5e274c5f0.jpg

And that concludes the best setup you will ever see in your life. Everything gets so dusty so fast that I just gave up cleaning it. Im waiting for something to break, I just dont know what will go first. Probably my desk. If I go afk suddenly for over a week then you know why.

Thanks for wasting your time reading this.

Just saw that my keyboard randomly decided to ad 2 n's to "in" on the first line, I have to live with this daily.

- zaF

Last edited by a moderator:
how can you possibly look at you're setup with that much dust. looks like it has been sitting there for years.

how can you possibly look at you're setup with that much dust. looks like it has been sitting there for years.
It has. You're not wrong. However the photos make it look worse.

I thought I would finally showcase my setup, which is probably the best setup inn the community. 

Specs: 

- Motherboard: Whatever came standard with the Dell XPS 8300 which is what this PC once was. A stock Dell piece of shit. I have no idea, its bad either way.

- RAM: 12GB Of Hyundai RAM (Deadly serious, this is not a troll)

- Processor: i7 2600 @3.4 GHZ, Its old but it does the job.

- GPU: EVGA GTX 780ti SC Edition, probably the only decent thing in this machine.

- PSU: Corsair 750W, not sure on the exact model.

- Case: AVP Commander. Its small and shit, my PC over heats and I have to re-seat the RAM every month because I'm pretty sure the heat warps the plastic clips holding it in place. Causing blue screens.

Now onto the rest of the set up.

My monitor is the best you can get, its made by DELL and that is all I can tell you about it. But it works so.

My keyboard (Corsair K70) has been neglected since it was purchased, I dont think I've ever cleaned it and it has had a lot spilt on it. I'm actually amazed all the LED's still work. However the "N" key only works when it feels like it. Also my cat enjoys sleeping on it which probably explains why it looks so disgusting in this photo.

This is my Anker Laser Gaming Mouse. The wire is almost snapped in about 7 places. 3 of the buttons don't work because I spilt Dr Pepper on it, but I can kill people with it so I refuse to change it.

And now for the best bit, my desk. I think it was purchased from IKEA by my dad before I was born to be honest. He used it before he bought a new one, so now I use it. And I've destroyed it. The drawers don't close, its wonky, and bits of wood keep falling off it daily. I'm actually quite scared that it will collapse with my PC on it. But it hasn't so far.

And that concludes the best setup you will ever see in your life. Everything gets so dusty so fast that I just gave up cleaning it. Im waiting for something to break, I just dont know what will go first. Probably my desk. If I go afk suddenly for over a week then you know why.

Thanks for wasting your time reading this.

Just saw that my keyboard randomly decided to ad 2 n's to "in" on the first line, I have to live with this daily.

- zaF
Seems a pretty  small room for all that ego.

Thanks for sharing tho :D

• Haha
Reactions: zaF
Its a machine, not a piece of art (although that amount of dust is absurd and will probably actually be causing some serious cooling issues)

DUST.

How can you live like that?!

Get some Mr Sheen and an old pair of underwear you don't use and get to work. Even the KEYBOARD is dusty. 

I'm glad to see you all approve. In case you couldn't tell. This post was intended to be a joke. My setup is seriously in need of a change. And I kid you not. I've cleaned my keyboard more times than I can count. And within a week it looks that bad again. I think it's something to do with the room I'm in. Just dust everywhere all the time.

I'm glad to see you all approve. In case you couldn't tell. This post was intended to be a joke. My setup is seriously in need of a change. And I kid you not. I've cleaned my keyboard more times than I can count. And within a week it looks that bad again. I think it's something to do with the room I'm in. Just dust everywhere all the time.
Clearly some spots are not just dust.. or cat hair.. fap fap

That is far from the best setup i've ever seen, personally think you have some nice components and peripherals but it needs a big clean. For one desks too cluttered and i personally perfer double monitor setups since i can see my teamspeak ect.. but not bad. 😬

We get it you vape ! Haha nice setup bro :D maybe take a toothbrush to the dust but I imagine youll be in the 60fps ultra group :D 

The dust isn't that bad.

Then again, I spilt a whole corner yoghurt over my keyboard...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back