What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - TCK Benis - 07/26/2017 (Unbanned 05/08/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benis the Menace

In-game Name
[TCK] Benis

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/26/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Tik Tak

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
After being questionably killed and returning from the support office I used the word "Autistic" to describe the situation.

Why should we unban you ?
I really wasn't trying to offend people with the word, I simply was not thinking and used an inappropriate description, I am not in anyway judgemental nor am I a bully to anyone, whether they have a learning disability or not. It was simply a case of me not thinking about the words I was using with the company I was in and I fully understand that words used to describe disability should not be used in a negative connotation. Obviously people commonly use these words but I understand that it is no excuse and that such actions have no place on this server, I have been here for a while and do not wish to be isolated and banned from communication with my gang over a slip up. I am sorry to anyone I offended.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should we unban you ?
I really wasn't trying to offend people with the word, I simply was not thinking and used an inappropriate description, I am not in anyway judgemental nor am I a bully to anyone, whether they have a learning disability or not. It was simply a case of me not thinking about the words I was using with the company I was in and I fully understand that words used to describe disability should not be used in a negative connotation. Obviously people commonly use these words but I understand that it is no excuse and that such actions have no place on this server, I have been here for a while and do not wish to be isolated and banned from communication with my gang over a slip up. I am sorry to anyone I offended.
So you think this kind of behaviour is acceptable behind closed doors? When you're not in the company of staff members? Because that's what that sounds like.

So you think this kind of behaviour is acceptable behind closed doors? When you're not in the company of staff members? Because that's what that sounds like.
No, I meant that the behaviour is not acceptable on the teamspeak at all but when in the presence of people that have been affected it is a direct breach of 11.1 and could cause upset.

I didn't think about what I said, I just blurted it out. And without trying to justify my actions, it is very widely used in a negative way with little to no scrutiny in my experience.

how can we be sure, that you will not do it again ? 
I mean, although obviously I knew it would be frowned upon, i was not aware it would be met with such harsh punishment, I was not trying to break 11.1 or bully people, I purely slipped up, and this punishment has been a strong reminder.

How can this situation escalating to this level be avoided in the future? What would you do differently?
Well , firstly, calm down from a annoying situation before jumping straight in game again because that is generally when you can sound more offensive and also be more prone to failrp and RDM, and secondly make sure I watch the choice of words I am using.

okey i willing to give you a other chance. 
keep in mind any of this kind again, it will be a perma ban. 

UNBANNED 05/08/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back