What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

144Hz change

Suggah

Does anyone know how to change their refresh rate to 144 Hz for Arma. I've been wanting to for a long time but never found out how to. It would be great for someone to reply to me and tell me if you know any ways how to.

Thanks,

Sugg

what he said, turn off vsync and make sure you've put your windows screen settings to 144hz'

oh and good luck running arma 3 with 144 fps

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though you will not get 144 fps on Arma, it will still be a lot smoother when looking around quickly but a game like CSGO would give you a much better benefit.

GPU : Geforce GTX 1080 TI

CPU:Intel Core I7 7700k

Motherboard:  Gigabyte ga-z270x gaming 5

But as I said..It depends on the PC

GPU : Geforce GTX 1080 TI

CPU:Intel Core I7 7700k

Motherboard:  Gigabyte ga-z270x gaming 5

But as I said..It depends on the PC
What do you get on a full server in Kavala? Surely it wouldn't be anything close to 144fps.?Cause if you do then the 1080ti is way too underrated!

To be honest I get over 60 fps in Kavala on Ultra settings while Streaming and recording with this Master Piece   EDIT: Streaming and recording in 4K 120fps

imageproxy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arma is pretty much fully dependent on your cpu i have i7 6700k gtx 1080ti i tested my 1080ti and even with fire, bullets fyling everything, worse i could make it, 30% usage.

Does anyone know how to change their refresh rate to 144 Hz for Arma. I've been wanting to for a long time but never found out how to. It would be great for someone to reply to me and tell me if you know any ways how to.

Thanks,

Sugg
Did you try use NVidia Control Panel >> Resolution >> Refresh Rate >> 144Hz. Do you have it for your whole PC or do you just want it for arma? This is a late comment and you probably have done it by now?

Back