What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Identity - The Game That May Destroy Altis Life

@Jumper spoke to the Identity people nearly 2 years ago now to confirm if there can be self hosted servers "there can be"

It all looks good... but its taking some time, I do not think this will be the game that puts the nail into Altis Life.... I would like to think it's going to be PUBG when that opens up for modding :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jumper spoke to the Identity people nearly 2 years ago now to confirm if there can be self hosted servers "there can be"

It all looks good... but its taking some time, I do not think this will be the game that puts the nail into Altis Life.... I would like to think it's going to be PUBG when that opens up for modding :)
Yep it looks awesome but its taking ages... hopefully that means that it is very well developed, with investment into the little details... 

RPUK Identity would be so good though...

Aw man I do not want PUBG life.

been in developement for like 4 years i swear, been waiting..... i guess im waiting on the new mount and blade bannerlord 2 hype train

Ye it has but hopefully it turns out the way itd hyped up to be. They are releasing the town square i think next momth for people to play.

Game looks promising, been following it for quite a while now, with the new developers they are bringing on it should turn out good.

People say that the release gona happen in march cant wait I alrdy have a paspoort for the game Its gona be the new best rp life

People say that the release gona happen in march cant wait I alrdy have a paspoort for the game Its gona be the new best rp life
Don't get your hopes up yet.

d3f0d2c5b424768402cdf587e4e49e3f.png

6e1cbd987382cda8bd7b34a558f9801b.png

30b55b8b164d4dbd754ef9b103c19433.png

I bought a pass like a year ago, it kind of feels like Half Life 3 is going to be out first XD

Just got a strange email telling I will get an invite soon. Anyone else?

Please stream it if they allow you to 🙂

A game like this being RPUK's platform for roleplay, I can't even imagine how awesome that would be. I wonder how many slots we could get one privately hosted server for this game and how big the world will be?

I received the email too. Soon they will send another one with instructions on how to get the game in your Steam Library by linking your Steam Profile to their website so that you do not have to log in every time you launch the game. 

Back