What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - FA. Selsig, [TCK] Ryan Elliot - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasley Wells

Banned
Your In-game name

SGT Weasley Wells[KV404]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

FA. Selsig, [TCK] Ryan Elliot

Date of the incident

08/03/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Selsig: (9.2.2|9.2.4)
During a active firefight at Kavala Drug dealer Selsig pulled up as a medic and was told by me to leave the area as it was an active gunfight. He then proceeds to drag the rebel behind cover from me and then revives him. No kind of roleplay was done on Selsigs' side instead he just instantly revived Ryan and then proceeds to run off.

Ryan Elliot: (1.8)
The reason Ryan Elliot is in the report is because around 4-5 seconds in you can clearly hear him tell the medic to 'get him up' even though he clearly know it was an active firefight. Thereby encouraging Selsig to break a server rule.

Reason I did not try to resolve this issue was because the amount of OOC messages that they sent us while we were inside of the church and their general attitude at the situation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzvp0inSKoI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

As far as I'm concerned, me saying get "get me up" is not encouraging a medic to break rules, a medic is nearby and I am bleeding out, should I lay there and not say a word? Shall I not attempt to save myself/value my own life and just stay quiet? It may have been an active gunfight but I see no problem with me asking a medic to get me up. If the medic saw fit to revive me and heard no shots until you shot him then that's not my problem? Also can you please provide a longer video including where you shot me after I was revived with no attempt to try and arrest me or even re initiate?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not hear or see any gunshots when coming towards the drug dealer. I understand that I should've asked through the pol_nhs chat first but as I'm very new to being a medic and have only done 4 - 5 patrols as I'm only a FA. I later talked to CMO Jackdevo about the situation as SGT Vinny told him about what I did. I later saw what I did and didn't hide the fact that what I did was wrong. Ask them if you wish. I am truly sorry for what I have done but I don't understand why you didn't talk to me on TS about or even get me removed from the NHS. It an accident on my behalf and I hope you see this but as soon as I saw you shooting your tazer I reacted but was halfway through reviving and about to start roleplaying and after that you sprayed him down. If I'm honest I don't think Ryan should be involved and also removed from this situation. 

As far as I'm concerned, me saying get "get me up" is not encouraging a medic to break rules, a medic is nearby and I am bleeding out, should I lay there and not say a word? Shall I not attempt to save myself/value my own life and just stay quiet? It may have been an active gunfight but I see no problem with me asking a medic to get me up. If the medic saw fit to revive me and heard no shots until you shot him then that's not my problem? Also can you please provide a longer video including where you shot me after I was revived with no attempt to try and arrest me or even re initiate?
You shouldn't have told the medic to get you up thereby risking his life, instead you should have told him to leave as it was obviously not safe for him there. As for why I shot you is because there were more of you in the area and there was no way for me to arrest you or re initiate without being shot.

I did not hear or see any gunshots when coming towards the drug dealer. I understand that I should've asked through the pol_nhs chat first but as I'm very new to being a medic and have only done 4 - 5 patrols as I'm only a FA. I later talked to CMO Jackdevo about the situation as SGT Vinny told him about what I did. I later saw what I did and didn't hide the fact that what I did was wrong. Ask them if you wish. I am truly sorry for what I have done but I don't understand why you didn't talk to me on TS about or even get me removed from the NHS. It an accident on my behalf and I hope you see this but as soon as I saw you shooting your tazer I reacted but was halfway through reviving and about to start roleplaying and after that you sprayed him down. If I'm honest I don't think Ryan should be involved and also removed from this situation. 
Even though you are new to a faction you should still know the rules. Especially the server rules sourounding that faction. And do you mind explaining to me why you dragged Ryan behind cover from me instead of just reviving him where he was downed?

SGT Vinny told him about what I did. I later saw what I did and didn't hide the fact that what I did was wrong. Ask them if you wish.
Selsig did confess to what he did but at the end of your interview the whole handbook is read to you and you should of read it your self plenty of times. to be honest the lower rank you are, the less chance of you breaking NHS rules ect. as you have spent a lot of time reading through it but that's all i'm going to say.

Sorry but this is a quote from Selsig's first reply, i messed up the quote reply.

You don't seem to understand that in my position i would be desperate for the medic to save my life, he did not have to agree with what i was asking, it was RP me screaming for help...

Hello, and thanks to everyone for replying. I have come to the conclusion, that Ryan Elliott did nothing wrong because he simply said: Get me up. That was within role play because he was scared to die. Therefore, there will be no action taken against Ryan. For the medic, however, you clearly hear the police officers say "Medic leave leave this is an active gunfight" Then Silsig, still proceeded to continue to revive the downed person without ANY form of role play whatsoever. Weasley wells even shot a taser bullet while Selsig was reviving the medic.  Silsig also failed to do this:

(9.2.2) If attending to a crime scene, consult with the nearest police officer. If all the police are dead and there are gang members or rebels present and they shout out "LEAVE THE AREA" or words to that effect, then please accept that request and leave the area asap.

Which resulted in this: 

(9.2.4) Combat Reviving - If combat is in effect, or shots have been fired within the last 5 minutes, the area is not safe to enter for rescuing the injured. Therefore, you cannot revive at this time. This rule is exempt for civilians using defibrillators.

Report Actioned on Selsig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back