What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

ACC Ponty [CO240] WANTED ALIVE

CSI JAEGARN

Unlinked
ACC Ponty [CO240] wanted for stealing personal belongings from UNMC Officer. Bring him to the border and ask for me Lt @Jaegarn UNMC, or give me valueable information so i can take him myself (ingame messaging service ofc) The person who brings him to me, will be greatly rewarded. (Police cannot bring him to me ofc)

Last edited by a moderator:
My my you made quite a reputation for yourself, Ponty. Too bad Police can't bring  you xD

Do I get a reward if I take you to him and then to prison? 

I've been seeing these pop about the smaller towns and about some key Rebel Hotspots.

0297c0f99f62b81c7b3b53d4b637d243.png

Rest be assured, I won't be taken easily.

I do assure you, however, attempting to assist the UNMC with my capture will be met with swift, lawful arrests.

In the wise words of any English football hooligan...

"COME AND HAVE A GO, IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH"

Many regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Ponty

g_vylQ1CCd6ldij7wyLXI2YQ3zNBNvTFzKloPL95GhQT4TZ7pVMAVtp7FiXe8bulctCM0R9_hLY7xcpMMxLrmVZhecEi-dOSO0-ziuC9UWFFHtl7crcTvNCPNLHucXxBeXF6ANnQ

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

My terms:

50 mil in game

free border passes for life

Immunity from unmc prosecution 

@blaze1981 to bow to me and to proclaim me his king (not king of altis, just his king)(he must kiss my rings)

If all this can happen, im sure ponty won't mind surrendering ;) 

Back