What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Ideas

FergusW

Fergus
Anyone got any ideas for any Charitable things that I could do? I can't do a 24hr game stream, can't do anything online since I'm not old enough to have a PayPal account, I was thinking of doing a huge cake sale but I'm not sure.

Any possible ideas / charities? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If u enjoy making cakes do a cake sale , find a hobby or something you enjoy that is about making things and sell them .

Best idea?

Get loads of people do give you 3 quid and you will run through your local shopping centre with nothing but pants on. 

sell in game currency? kappa

do a sponsored walk, or something, get a donor sheet and go round and ask your neighbors for some money to do the walk/something similar. It could be a run or a bike ride, something active is usually best, because people irl generally don't want to donate to a kid playing video games for 24 hours

Best idea?

Get loads of people do give you 3 quid and you will run through your local shopping centre with nothing but pants on. 
That's a class idea lmao. If my mate did that I would definitely donate

Not sure if I understood the question right Fergus, but if you want to do something for charity irl here is my suggestion. make a little stand outside a supermarket and sell coffee and cakes etc, make sure it says charity with huge letters to attract more people. or you could go and knock on doors and ask if you can help them with anything for some money for this and this charity. Good luck bro                              

Last edited by a moderator:
Back