What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Coral, Curtis Jacksson - Other (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammmy

Your In-game name

Gregory Timmas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Coral, Curtis Jacksson

Date of the incident

08/10/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was going to Airfield Garage when i was robbed by two individuals called Coral and Curtis Jacksson. My life was threatened and My mate, Josh, was just coming out of athira and raced to the airfield to intervene. He managed to Kill both of them and then ran to help me when Curtis Jacksson says " come and stand over here ". Then josh gets shot when standing still and Curtis Shouts " Ha you got baited". All of which can be seen in the Video. We don't have any solid evidence, but there could be some meta gaming involved as he might have told his mate that he was gonna distract and make josh stand still. after the situation we tried to resolve the situation by asking the group to come to our ts liaison to resolve it but no one showed up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lLoEORmRTc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Here are the other 2 Links 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@LuckyHydra

I watched the second video in the 1st post first. What I'm confused about is why you're reporting a player for 'could have', 'might have', TS communicated without hotmicing, when it's fairly evident that you guys were doing it the entire time.

Some of the quotes in question.

"Guys I'm getting robbed at the airport"
"The guy's pulled out a pistol, he said put your hands up, he said why's my gun not firing to his friend"
"Shoot him straight away he's initiated"
"I'm getting robbed at the airport, I told you"
"(inaudable - John?)'s been killed"
"Josh they're looking at the heli, they're distracted".
"One's looking at the heli, the other one's in my body". (at which point he can be seen on the video looking over the body)
"They've initiated on me so you have clearance to <inaudible> "
"I'm the guy naked in the middle"
"They're all dead you're alright"

If any of that had been said in direct chat, I'm pretty sure they would have reacted to it and adjusted their tactics and not allowed your group to set up around them. Secondly, at the end, everything Josh is saying is via team speak and not in direct. Arguably, the chaps in question are probably a little too far to hear, but who said they didn't have others in over-watch within earshot? Given you were killed by one of them suggests to me they most likely did.

Care to explain all of this?

Lastly, you're correct about lack of evidence when it comes to the other guys. Unless they provide their footage, we'll never know, but I know for sure he did speak in direct when he shouted for his mate (who could have been there the whole time) to 'shoot shoot'.   The baiting comment I don't think we can view that in the way we refer to the server rules term 'baiting'. Tricked is probably a better word to describe that incident and if it was all done in direct chat, it's not a problem.  Looking through the chat logs, Curtis Jacksson does say he has it on record, but as he's a 5 day old player with no forum profile, I have no way to draw him in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wasn't aware of having to hotmic when com's haven't been taken away but I'll make sure that next time I definitely will and if the "baiting" isn't as described in the rules then I'd like to drop the report against Curtis and coral because we only filed the report because one staff member said it wasn't technically baiting whereas the other said it could be called baiting.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Hello and thanks for all the replies. I have spoken with the other staff team member that was dealing with this report, (LongBeard) and we have come to a conclusion. Like Longbeard had stated, there were some problems with the hot micing. You have said that you didn't know and we have decided that you will be left off with a warning. This also counts for the party that was being reported. Since all the videos have been removed, and you mentioned that if it wasn't completely "baiting" then you would like to drop the report, I am here to do so. Thanks for your time!

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back