What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

EVE Online - Humble Store

Busterguy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Wait if i get eve online free do i still get to use all ships but i can get 21 in total stored?

Wait if i get eve online free do i still get to use all ships but i can get 21 in total stored?

You can use the free to play stuff. If you join the eve online group there is an invite code you can use to get extra starting skillpoints.
But you can only use the above deals on new accounts.

You can use the free to play stuff. If you join the eve online group there is an invite code you can use to get extra starting skillpoints.
But you can only use the above deals on new accounts.
You can still use the above deals if you've never applied a standard or premium pack code before. The premium is a good deal at £20 if you're considering buying 500plex for isk, snce you not only get 650, but the Multi pilot cert you can sell for a about 1.4bil. That, plus the plex = a nice few injectors!

I may get this, is it like stellaris at all? i will either get this or europa univarsalis

Well i have eve now and my dad kindly gave me a refferal link so he gave me 500 plex and he gtes it back for use when i go omega, im finding it quite fun atm but only got my self a punisher frigate.

Well i have eve now and my dad kindly gave me a refferal link so he gave me 500 plex and he gtes it back for use when i go omega, im finding it quite fun atm but only got my self a punisher frigate.
do all the career agent missions, then go do the Sisters of Eve Epic Arc quest, it gets you a good bit of isk and some ships by the end of everything!

Back