What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

((SAB)ViDeLoCaPT) theft of Medic Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feather

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Date: 07/11/20148

Time: Aprox = 3am

I had just landed at the Kavala basketball court to revive a patient and once I got back from the subject in question. I heard my helicopter engine starting up. So he had clearly lock picked it and stolen it. He seemed to take it as a laugh or a joke when there where other people that needed my assistance as I was the only medic on at the time. He continued to hover above Kavala for a few minutes and then flew off. I dont know what happend to my chopper after that but he re-spawned in kavala a short time later which led me to believe that he had trashed the chopper or left it somewhere. This was an annoyance and very much an inconvenience. 

There was not really much point in talking or asking him to return it as he seemed to really not care about the situation and said he was a terrorist or something of similar fashion which led me to believe that he had done this on purpose just to get some attention and that most likely my chopper was destroyed. 

The Link to the screenshot is Below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/naamni5pzogdlim/2014-11-07_00004.jpg?dl=0 

Hi Daniel many thanks for reporting it and getting the screenshot.

In future though please do use the report template as important items get missed e.g. Time and date

If its a common name they need to look at the logs to see who you messaged who was logged in etc etc you can find the template at the top of the the report a player section.

I did. would you like me to put the actual red pieces of text in next time. it was 3am this morning and there was 25 DEATHS!!!!!!!!!!. i had messages in game it was chaos. i felt like saying just be lucky there was a medic on at that time.

Haha, yeah no worries. If we all report in the same format then it just makes the admins life easier, they don't have to hunt for the info, they know exactly where to look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back