What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The return of Hector Torres

H.Torres

20170817014543_1.jpg

After appealing for a 11+ months deportation from the island I finally decided to give it a try.

To me, unfortunately I now find my self a complete stranger on the island, before I was from the NHS, had some great people to be with, I had a entire life on here. I regreat the moment I used black magic to become healthy again.. Terrible choice, I lost many things. Now... the names I can remember are:TheGreatKhan, Spooner and dopefish, great guys.

Today, I made a friend, Tyrone, hello Tyrone! He's a nice guy, spent some time talking with him and enjoyed it.

I Hope I can make new friends again.

​

2 photos from back then.

20160513183010_1.jpg

​

​

20160526233515_1.jpg

​

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I vaguely remember you.

@Danish Are the same people that where here back then active?
I know Spooner, but I haven't seen him for a while. I was part of the server back then in the gang called "Notorious Vincere"

Hector Torres , welcome to the community again you are a great lad and i hope soon we will be hanging around together on this Island aswell. I really enjoy having you as a partner but dont be scared to get on a hatchback sport with me please im a great driver. 310kmh on Kavala Greenzone is the way to do it i hope ill get back soon aswell to have some fun together on this Awesome Island your mate Kattana.

Back