What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Best shooting position ever

That SDAR tho 
1f606.png
Yesterday we were doing RBA and i was flying my helicopter and some godtier cop shot me instantly from my helicopter

*couch* @CI LastNickLeft *couch* and i respawned and i had to buy a new weapon and SDAR was only gun i could afford :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday we were doing RBA and i was flying my helicopter and some godtier cop shot me instantly from my helicopter

*couch* @CI LastNickLeft *couch* and i respawned and i had to buy a new weapon and SDAR was only gun i could afford :D
I sent you 3 ATC's mate :D, I had to show you what means "leave the area or you will be shot down".

I sent you 3 ATC's mate :D, I had to show you what means "leave the area or you will be shot down".
I saw the ATC's but i tried to move so you could not hit me but it seems like that you have better aim than others :D Also it was close that you got double kill because my friend was straight under me when i died and my helicopter almost fell into him :D

SDAR lmao
Why is everyone dissing my SDAR :-(

We had a dog who used to do this, turns out he had worms... you might wana check yourself into Kavala hospital for a check up..

We had a dog who used to do this, turns out he had worms... you might wana check yourself into Kavala hospital for a check up..
Oh god.. I dont know if they can do anything to me in Kavala hospital 😓. Maybe i have to visit veterinarian if there is any in Altis 😆

Back