What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Looking for a new PC

Jeff South

Ex. CST/ Ex. Pyrgos/East Altis SGT
My current PC is very outdated now so im looking for a new one i have a budget of around £1000 and want to play games like arma 3, BF4, PUBG and stuff like that, any recommendations are welcome :)

First of all there might be some questions people may want to know things such as? Do you already have your peripherals? What monitor do you currently have for it?

1.What brand do you prefer for CPU? Intel/AMD?

2.What brand do you prefer for GPU? Nvidia/AMD?

3.Where are you going to put the computer? On your desk/on the floor?

4.Would you like it to be silent or you don't care?

5.What monitor do you have?

1.What brand do you prefer for CPU? Intel Or one of the new ryzen ones 

2.What brand do you prefer for GPU? Nvidia

3.Where are you going to put the computer? On your desk

4.Would you like it to be silent or you don't care? Not too bothered but as silent as possible without bothering the price

5.What monitor do you have? Some Samsung TV/ Monitor 60HZ Cant remember the name

Last edited by a moderator:
For £1137.89, i can get this:

• Aerocool Aero-800 Black (case)
  • i7 6700k 4ghz Processor
  • Asus B150M Pro Gaming Micro ATX Skylake Motherboard
  • 16GB (2x8gb) 2400MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 Memory - Black
  • Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Dual O.C 6GB
  • 250GB SK Hynix SL308 SSD
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Hard Drive
  • 700W Aerocool Integrator 80+ PSU
  • Thermaltake Contac 21 CPU Cooler
  • Arctic Cooling MX - 4 Thermal Compound
  • Game Max Mistral Red 120mm LED Fan (Case Fan)
  • Windows 10 Home
  • 30cm White LED Strip with 18 LED's
Its a prebuilt too @Mr Alexander

That's fine,could you tell me what PSU is that? give a link or something? also I didn't add i7 since you said you want it for gaming a I5 is enough + better memory .Also what SSD is that?

Okay,so as I said the SSD and the memory that I chose are quite faster.The main difference is that the prebuild one has got a CPU cooler which will help in overclocking.That PSU aerocool is too big for your setup and I would go for a Seasonic/Be quiet/Corsair one .Those are the brands which I trust .But this is up to you .

Ok would you be able to make another list which is similar to my list but with your recommendations so I have an idea on price etc

Always remember, that you don't need to have a pretty case! Have the cheapest one going! No ones gonna be impressed by it, so save save save!

Always remember, that you don't need to have a pretty case! Have the cheapest one going! No ones gonna be impressed by it, so save save save!
Lol,you need a case with a good airflow that permits wire management,not any cheap shit on the market

Back