What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Good Deal?

Not that I'm going to buy this anyway but found this while having a little nosey through Scan and had to look twice, is it just me or is this a good deal? Tell me if I've missed something. May be a good deal for someone!

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/156-asus-rog-gl552vw-core-i5-6300hq-2gb-gtx-960m-8gb-ram-128gb-ssd-plus-1tb-hdd-dvdrw-ac-wifi-usb-ty
It's not terrible actually. The hardware is the previous generation, but still reasonably strong. 128gb ssd is a bit on the teensy side for my liking, but the 1tb makes up for it so long as you remember to split things out.

If i was in the market to buy a laptop for gaming on - I'd highly highly highly consider buying that.

Totally forgot about the peripherals and bag - that's actually a bit of a stonking deal if you dont mind it being previous generation. You wont be playing games on ultra high max 4k 144hz graphics, but it's not going to be a total potato.

It's not terrible actually. The hardware is the previous generation, but still reasonably strong. 128gb ssd is a bit on the teensy side for my liking, but the 1tb makes up for it so long as you remember to split things out.

If i was in the market to buy a laptop for gaming on - I'd highly highly highly consider buying that.

Totally forgot about the peripherals and bag - that's actually a bit of a stonking deal if you dont mind it being previous generation. You wont be playing games on ultra high max 4k 144hz graphics, but it's not going to be a total potato.
@Zeito ah yeah I see, thank you computer god! But yeah I thought like laptop and bag and all that, not a bad deal! Seeing how the laptop I'm looking at right now for college is more than that on its own! 

You get a lot with it, maybe you could get it even cheaper without the headsets and bags?

I think its part of the deal @Jumper 
1f602.png
I just dont see why you would want a backpack but whatever each to their own.

I just dont see why you would want a backpack but whatever each to their own.
Maybe if you were taking it about a lot? I'm Iona constantly be moving my laptop with me at college 

Understandable.

My laptop runs Arma 3 at very high with 30 - 40 fps

Witcher 3 high graphics 50 - 60 fps

Back