What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Good Deal?

Not that I'm going to buy this anyway but found this while having a little nosey through Scan and had to look twice, is it just me or is this a good deal? Tell me if I've missed something. May be a good deal for someone!

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/156-asus-rog-gl552vw-core-i5-6300hq-2gb-gtx-960m-8gb-ram-128gb-ssd-plus-1tb-hdd-dvdrw-ac-wifi-usb-ty
It's not terrible actually. The hardware is the previous generation, but still reasonably strong. 128gb ssd is a bit on the teensy side for my liking, but the 1tb makes up for it so long as you remember to split things out.

If i was in the market to buy a laptop for gaming on - I'd highly highly highly consider buying that.

Totally forgot about the peripherals and bag - that's actually a bit of a stonking deal if you dont mind it being previous generation. You wont be playing games on ultra high max 4k 144hz graphics, but it's not going to be a total potato.

It's not terrible actually. The hardware is the previous generation, but still reasonably strong. 128gb ssd is a bit on the teensy side for my liking, but the 1tb makes up for it so long as you remember to split things out.

If i was in the market to buy a laptop for gaming on - I'd highly highly highly consider buying that.

Totally forgot about the peripherals and bag - that's actually a bit of a stonking deal if you dont mind it being previous generation. You wont be playing games on ultra high max 4k 144hz graphics, but it's not going to be a total potato.
@Zeito ah yeah I see, thank you computer god! But yeah I thought like laptop and bag and all that, not a bad deal! Seeing how the laptop I'm looking at right now for college is more than that on its own! 

You get a lot with it, maybe you could get it even cheaper without the headsets and bags?

I think its part of the deal @Jumper 
1f602.png
I just dont see why you would want a backpack but whatever each to their own.

I just dont see why you would want a backpack but whatever each to their own.
Maybe if you were taking it about a lot? I'm Iona constantly be moving my laptop with me at college 

Understandable.

My laptop runs Arma 3 at very high with 30 - 40 fps

Witcher 3 high graphics 50 - 60 fps

Back