What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Rainbow Six Siege

Kattana

This new operation looks sick but one thing i will miss is Blitz and Jager ACOG :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is too bad they announce a release date then push it back because it was apparently only for the TTS server... For the past four months now I've noticed it is a massive screw over for anyone with a season pass. Hopefully after this is released they decide to make some changes that people request like not being kicked off your drone after the drone stage or at least do it for Twitch as it can be very annoying. Fun game just frustrating as hell at times.

Hopefully this TTS stage will iron out most bugs/issues before the main release at least as I am quite excited to see the new map and ops in action.

Bandit*  and Jager.  Blitz is the flash shield attacking operator ;) But yeah! i am looking forward to the new map and op's but really guttered bandit and jager are loosing their acogs -.- pointless imo, its still not going to stop spawn peeking as you can use any operator with an acog for that and still be effective, it's just going to lower bandit and jagers pick rate :(

Yes hahahaha didnt even realize i put Blitz there and i dont know why xD but the new map seems cool and the new operators seems OP ofc everything thats new its hard to counterpickit in first u have to learn his stuff. @Clarity

Back