What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Ethernet cable help please.

Hiitsfreddie

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
My Ethernet wich is but isn't working and I have so much lag if it dosent please help it datas of I'm having a panic attack right now so sorry if I spell something worong :/

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats actully your issue, all i can tell from what you have said is that it doesn't work but it does work ?

So whats actully your issue, all i can tell from what you have said is that it doesn't work but it does work ?
Pretty much the data keeps going off and I need help with keeping it on :/ sorry 

I'm sorry but this is really hard to understand.

Does your internet keep cutting out? Is it only on your PC? Is it a fault in your modem/router?

Is the cable fully plugged in? Does is "click" when you plug the cable in?

Have you tried to find out if its your pc or the router/modem ? or even a "broken" cable ? 

I'm sorry but this is really hard to understand.

Does your internet keep cutting out? Is it only on your PC? Is it a fault in your modem/router?

Is the cable fully plugged in? Does is "click" when you plug the cable in?

Have you tried to find out if its your pc or the router/modem ? or even a "broken" cable ? 
Sorry at the time of writing it I was shivering cause I thought my whole pc was broken it's my router and I've found a tutorial but that didn't work so yea.. I might guy a guy in to look at it sorry for Miss confusion :/

well, than you should look for a new router. All after what kind of internett-speed you have :) 

Im using a Asus RT-AC87U and have all cabled too the pc's in the house. all "protected" :) 

I work 2nd line technical support for an ISP. Feel free to contact me and I'll offer what advice I can.

I'd rather talk in TS or direct message as I'll probably ask a lot of questions.

Back