What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

THE BEST HOUSE ON THE ISLAND

You can't store anything illegal inside of it though surely? That would be abusing the green zone.

You can't store anything illegal inside of it though surely? That would be abusing the green zone.
Why? It can still be robbed and stormed by police so it's not as if you're using the greenzone to prevent losing your shit. AKA hide your illegal stuff.

Why? It can still be robbed and stormed by police so it's not as if you're using the greenzone to prevent losing your shit. AKA hide your illegal stuff.
It's in a GZ so it can't be robbed surely? 

Also, it is literally mentioned in one of the rules to an extent.

Also, it is literally mentioned in one of the rules to an extent.
Pretty sure this is a physical thing more than a rule. It is physically impossible to buy a house secluded in GZ and for example when using this house, I cannot use the property menu. It is a functional thing and if there was a rule against it, wouldn't the devs be able to find a way to stop people from buying it?

I had a house in the green zone a while back, got told by admin's that I could store anything in it but anyone could rob it and I culdnt do anything about it. That was before the house update so it would be more useful now I guess.

I had a house in the green zone a while back, got told by admin's that I could store anything in it but anyone could rob it and I culdnt do anything about it. That was before the house update so it would be more useful now I guess.
I'm only going to sell it if I get a really good offer for it.

Back