What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Kai Barry - Other (Action Taken - Warning Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

F A D E

Your In-game name

CSI Fade

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kai Barry

Date of the incident

08/28/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I spiked a UNMC vehicle, after being spiked UNMC decamped from their vehicle and initiated on me and rubbered me which I have so issue with but after I got up I managed to rubber two people Kai being one of them and as you can clearly see in the screenshot I restrained him and after me being killed by another UNMC member the restrains fell off and he started to run about and attempt to kill another person which I did not manage to get.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/31e37c5e35e5257941c52a5155176efb
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
I have screenshots of chat on teamspeak, 

I tried dealing with this situation on teamspeak he didn't want to resolve and took it straight to the forums. AS I get on my. Computer I will send screenshots of the incident. I spoken to several staff members about the situation (Jefke and madmatt)

Basicly there is a bug which was explained to me that after the guy who restrains you dies, you get unrestrained. I've never came across this before and so I thought he must of unrestrained me or something. 

Then I was told it was a bug and so I realised what i have done wrong and I did apologise heavily to him but he is very hostile towards UNMC lately and so he doesn't want to resolve a petty mistake at which I didn't know could happen.

Jefke and madmatt said the same thing, because I didn't know that this bug is a thing next time just place your hands above your head when he dies or if someone lock picks you out you can go.

As I said multiple times before I know I'm in the wrong after the bug was explained to me, I'm so sorry again but you seem to not accept anything I offer to you.

But it will not happen again as I am now aware of the bug and I will just place my hands above my head. 

Sorry for inconvinience, disruption and time waisting I have caused.

And I do love RPUK's community and developed a lot of friendships and a good member of the community, it would be a shame to break off those friends I have made.

I mean while chatting with you, you said that you spoke to admins and they said it was fine because "it was your first time" but after speaking to the admin you spoke to he said that he never said that It was fine what you did so clearly you were lying to me.

Can I please obtain a longer video, seeing me get out of restraints and not skipped, because the video was clearly skipped meaning your hiding something,

I talked to jefke and madmatt they spoke to me in teamspeak. And they did tell me it is not fine but its only the first time and don't do it again.

The video starts when you get unrestrained and I'm not skipping the video It's me tabbing out.

Also it's funny that you don't include the part in the screenshot where you mention that you spoke to the admins and they said it was okay to do what you did, but I'll get the FULL screenshot.

Madmatt and Jefke did tell me because I spoke to them both about it, apparently this happened to another officer or something, alex his name was and nothing happened because he didn't know either.

But Id love to see a recording of you restraining me and what your hiding skiping it, I wanna see the full footage.

Madmatt and Jefke did tell me because I spoke to them both about it, apparently this happened to another officer or something, alex his name was and nothing happened because he didn't know either.

But Id love to see a recording of you restraining me and what your hiding skiping it, I wanna see the full footage.
If you didn't notice the screenshot I provided maybe you'd see that YOU CAN CLEARLY see I restrained you and like I said It was me tabbing in and out the game.

Also, don't lie about trying to resolve before. You clearly didn't want to talk to me. You kept telling me I was in the wrong but I asked you what did you want from me? Comp etc and you ignored me. All you did was tell me I was wrong and didn't go to liaison.

I've taken time to read through the evidence provided, the comments and actions that follow and have also consulted with fellow staff members before making my decision. 

@Kai Barry I don't think there is any debate as to whether you've restraint glitched here. If the officer who restrains you is killed the restraints will stop working, the standard procedure is to place your hands upon your head (Shift + J) and wait for one of your guys to come and roleplay that they were lockpicking your restraints (The scared animation is great for this). You've admitted you've done wrong but you've maybe not approached this in the best manner. Claiming staff have said what you've done is fine while this wasn't the case isn't fair on the staff members who've given you their opinion.

This time round I'm going to issue you with a warning for exploiting. You know full well what to do next time round and another occurrence such as this will not allow for further warnings and bans will be issued. 

Action Taken, Warning Issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back