What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

When the police carry out a UNMC raid...

Jolly

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I think the video is self-explanatory...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

police brutality 

shortly after the dance general kech came in a go kart and killed all the dirty cops 🔥

Enjoyable... but I question the cinematic aspect of this piece regarding both camera angle and editing .

but I question the cinematic aspect of this piece regarding both camera angle and editing
I wouldn't exactly call it a 'video game trailer' Mr @Stoneman, but I mean it is decent for a video created on free editing software

P.S Where is the new RPUK Trailer???

1 hour ago, SGT Jolly said:

I think the video is self-explanatory...

Duud, this is better than an execution :)) I never said this but Well done cops, well done.

Please note @Eldarkmagic this was after a gunfight between UNMC and the Police in which we successfully took the border before making a tactical retreat with two UNMC prisoners as seen in the video.

I love how unmc get's so pissy whenever the cops win and how pissy cops get when the unmc wins

remove cops and unmc fix issues

now everyone that's gonna flame at this post politely go and love yourself, as described between the lines by our lord and saviour JB's in his song and then formally explained. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back