What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Destiny 2 - Open Beta

Saul Goodman

Server 1 Enthusiast
Lifetime Donator
 ​

​

​

Destiny2_Logo_stacked_black_3000px.1496421726.png

​

​

Download Blizzard App, Make sure its updated and then install the free Open Beta. 16.00GB Download.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried it out last night for some time and actually really liked it. It might be quite huge game when its out.

I played the closed beta and was disappointing they only made 1 strike.

If you play the beta for about 1-2 hours (after the tutorial that explains nothing) then you have seen it all.

I still think the game itself will have potential, but it only releases in October for PC.

That's both a good and bad thing, i will be able to judge on reviews from the ps4/xbox version if it's worth buying.

i will be giving this ago tonight - i dont hold out much hope for it after the initial hype wears off

I played the closed beta and was disappointing they only made 1 strike.

If you play the beta for about 1-2 hours (after the tutorial that explains nothing) then you have seen it all.

I still think the game itself will have potential, but it only releases in October for PC.

That's both a good and bad thing, i will be able to judge on reviews from the ps4/xbox version if it's worth buying.
Imo its good that the beta is beta and does not show more than it shows. The destiny 1 beta and alpha where really extencive and almost felt that you knew the whole game after playing it. For me that beta just added more hype for destiny 2 and it might just be that it will be on my basket when it releases.

Back