What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Comedy Night

love this game - played it for a hour or so - nice to sit back with a beer and listen to people talk shit lol

oh my god, this game is the funniest game i've ever played some people are just way too hilarious !!

if you can tolerate racist jokes, sexist jokes and the odd troll, it is funny when you get a genuine person whose funny or just fails so badly its funny.

Also the singing rooms are good. 

if you can tolerate racist jokes, sexist jokes and the odd troll, it is funny when you get a genuine person whose funny or just fails so badly its funny.

Also the singing rooms are good. 
Will we not get in trouble for doing it?

what for, telling racist jokes? they dont seem to have any form of complaints procedure or moderation in game so I doubt it.

But what you do in other games is up to you. You can tell non offensive jokes too though!! 

what for, telling racist jokes? they dont seem to have any form of complaints procedure or moderation in game so I doubt it.

But what you do in other games is up to you. You can tell non offensive jokes too though!! 
well there's kinda a procedure .. the host can kick or ban anyone from his game

Is it a non free version of Cards Against Humanity?
This is a free version of Cards against humanity that you can play with friends. Quite fun.

So we can't get 1.2ed on here for being racist on another game?
No, unless it is hosted by RPUK (which we cant do at the moment, because they dont have private rooms yet), then it is independent of our community.

We only ask our rules are observed when using affiliated RPUK stuff (Our Servers, our Discord, TS and other sporadic servers such as PubG); what you do in other games outside of our community is totally up to you.

If the possibility of RPUK hosted rooms becomes available then it is something we might look at to run comedy night events and singing/rap battles!

well there's kinda a procedure .. the host can kick or ban anyone from his game
True, but this is room specific at the moment. 

Couldn't you not just do that in Kavala Green zone 
1f602.png
Or when restrained in the PD

Back