What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

When Malden Finally Comes Out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no hype for malden anymore. The tanoa server was closed because of the lack of players same thing will happen to malden.

That moment when you tell Wilco to calm down because its a joke as hes posted in the joke section and he comes out with a comment like that.........

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco I loved tanoa, I played it loads and it got closed down (put a lot of time into it), I feel this will be exactly the same as malden. Its been over 2 months since malden came out, even longer with the dev build and the map isnt out yet.

Malden will release for the people that do still want to play it... however seeing you have no hype ill make sure you cannot join it.

Remind me next time your spending on hours doing something and ill be sure to leave a comment about it :)

P.S I am the only dev working on it, I have real life commitments or would you rather i drop those?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back