What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Mass Kicks (BIS posts twitter update)

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
It's something that has been an annoyance for coming up to a year now and most people have just got on with it and use to it, some people have blamed us and moved on or given up Arma for the time being, There are a big handful of affected servers, we have been speaking with a few of them privately as we did our own testing and removing of things our end and sharing results.

After a bit of twitter bugging this last week (I am good at that!) BIS finally got sick of me and gave us a more promising reply

We've been working on what we hope to be a solution, but it will need validation in the live MP environment once it's ready.

— Arma 3 (@Arma3official) August 31, 2017

Light at the end of the tunnel maybe for the entire Arma community? We really hope so!

Will keep you informed and updated, We might need to switch to a different build of Arma for a few days when this solution is ready.. We have offered BIS our help with this and I am sure you wouldn't mind testing whatever is released! 

Last edited by a moderator:
They have actually gotten off of there arses and actually attempted to do something useful for once.  Hope it gets fixed within the next 3 weeks if not well. :/

no more early restarts, jk but fuck BIS they are shit, well at fixing things atleast xD

no more early restarts, jk but fuck BIS they are shit, well at fixing things atleast xD
It depends, they were never early, would kick everyone off of the server half an hour before, making people lose choppers during a run and make them login again a bit later to have the server then restart 20 minutes later.

@Capwell it would be the only DLC this year worth paying for!

I think apart from the up coming one that adds new clothes and the vehicle's in, we can all agree that Jets DLC and Apex was a bad deal.

Back