What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Memory hardware seserved

K I E R A N

I reset my pc and not I cnt play anything because it has reserved over half of my ram hoping one of you guys can help tried everything cnt find a way to fix it 

IMG_0199.JPG

God kiaran we have tried to fix this issue for ages BUT there is only 1 option left. Buy a new PC. Madman. Poor you tho, can't even open arma. :(

This happened to me over a year ago when I got some new ram.. check somewhere in your bios settings.. I'll try get to my PC tomorrow and dig around if I remember 

This happened to me over a year ago when I got some new ram.. check somewhere in your bios settings.. I'll try get to my PC tomorrow and dig around if I remember 
He checked around in his BIOS, to me he seemed pretty new to the hardware side of things, he might need a few steps if you do find a fix :D

Check in the BIOS for Video Card/Integrated Video options. Assuming you have a graphics card and dont use your integrated gfx - disable it. This is one cause for massively reserved memory.

Back