What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Bitcoin Mining

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
So I've heard of people going into the bitcoin mining business, and I was wondering if it's profitable at all, and if it is would you need a super computer from NASA powered by solar panels?

You used to be able to easily mine with your GPU however now a days, only people with massive ASIC miners get anything. Your energy bill will outweigh your profits and in general you're just best off waiting for the market to crash then buying some coins

Last edited by a moderator:
You used to be able to easily mine with your GPU however now a days, only people with massive ASIC miners get anything. Your energy bill will outweigh your profits and in general you're just best off waiting for the market to crash then buying some coins
Or ya can just steal your next doors power, problem solved ?

Just a big fat, DONT. Pointless and I don't even know why people do it. Only a fraction of sites accept bitcoin anyway. Why would anyone want to use BTC? Unless they are buying something illegal or donating to a useless company.

Just a big fat, DONT. Pointless and I don't even know why people do it. Only a fraction of sites accept bitcoin anyway. Why would anyone want to use BTC? Unless they are buying something illegal or donating to a useless company.
Lots of sites what trade BTC for cash too.

Back