What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

StageBuses

CSI Wolfy

Stage Buses.png

StageBuses

-Part of the Vendetta Family Corporation-

Welcome! We are StageBuses currently operating out of our Kavala HQ we are offering travel from services from Kavala all the way to Athira.

Costing £100 Per stop you pass, It's currently the cheapest public transport method on the Island!

Unfortunately due to our lack of drivers we can only afford to run one bus route, this being the 22X.
Ia7tHre.jpg

How do you tell Our busses apart from your everyday "Run of the mill" coach companies. Look out for our drivers!​

They wear the following uniform below:​

ToVxbyc.jpg

As well as utilising our state of the art Orange Buses!​

Our Current Routes

22X

Kavala - Aggelochori - Stadium - Kore - Agios Dionysios - Lakka - Terminal - Gravia - Athira

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great idea! I am concerned though, I have seen Wolfy's driving skills with a van...

Great, My taxi service gonna go bank corrupt. I will most likely need a new job, Where do I apply?

All you need to do to Apply Is get the gear shown in the images and off you go! Make sure you carry our StageBuses name!

Back