What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Houses

UltraBrain

Hi!!!

I wanted to know what I can do with houses. I know that you can store stuff in it and have a spawn on it, but can you also store your guns in it or only stuff out of your "Y" Inventory. And which houses can you buy, only those with the white/yellow walls or also the older one's. 

Thanks for helping me out,

UltraBrain

Any house with a door i believe you can buy. Also, if you go to the general store, they sell small and large containers which you can place in your house. And those containers can store guns and anything in the "I" inventory. If the doors are locked on a house that means its already been bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well any size house you can store both 'y' Menu items and Real physical items as well, such as guns, however you cant store Mags for said gun because you will need to purchase the Resupply addition for your house. Along with a Spawn point and i believe clothing store i'm not to sure on that one.

Any house with a white or blue door i believe you can buy. Also, if you go to the general store, they sell small and large containers which you can place in your house. And those containers can store guns and anything in the "I" inventory. If the doors are locked on a house that means its already been bought.
That was the old method, you no longer need to buy the storage boxes it comes with the House.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well any size house you can store both 'y' Menu items and Real physical items as well such as guns, however you cant store Mags for said guns because you will need to purchase the Resupply addition for your house. Along with a Spawn point and i believe clothing store i'm not to sure on that one.

That was the old method, you no longer need to buy the storage boxes it comes with the House.

Hope that helps.
Ahh, see i havent played as a civ for a long time so i wouldnt know, but thanks.

uhm, is the price of the house just for one time or is it "monthly rent" ? 
You will have the Initial Payment of the Property which comes with 30 days rent, then if you want to keep it you need to keep the rent topped up which isn't Too Much

Varys depending on the size of your house. I currently don't own a house to give you an exact figure but i know its not a lot.

Back