What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

$uicideBoy$

Jonald

Anyone listening to $uicideBoy$? They were in Finland couple weeks ago and it was lit 🔥 I feel like that people have just heard their most listened songs like Paris and South Side Suicide but they have very good songs in soundcloud also! 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

YES, I love them!! Memoirs of a gorilla is amazing, or the whole 'songsthatwewontgetsuedforbutattheendofthedayweallgonnadieanyway'-album!

YES, I love them!! Memoirs of a gorilla is amazing, or the whole 'songsthatwewontgetsuedforbutattheendofthedayweallgonnadieanyway'-album!
Memoirs of a gorilla is my favorite song by them and 'songsthatwewontgetsuedforbutattheendofthedayweallgonnadieanyway' is best album name ever :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree. Magazine is also sickkkk.

You should check out Night Lovell, he's got a sick voice and style. "Dark Light" is my favorite!

You should also check out these songs, in my opinion they are lit🔥

2nd Hand, Kill Your$elft part 1,3 ,New Chains Same Shackles and $hrimp poboy

You should also check out these songs, in my opinion they are lit
1f525.png

2nd Hand, Kill Your$elft part 1,3 ,New Chains Same Shackles and $hrimp poboy
I have heard 2nd Hand and i like it but i will check those other ones too! 

Only thing I hate is that their songs are so short!! :( Memoirs of a gorilla for example!

Back