What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[WANTED] General Stavik

Geoffery

Banned
WANTED

Due to recent Events between the Shield of Shadows and The Copper Kings. We Shield of Shadows High command are offering a reward to anyone who can bring us General Stavik alive. The Reward for his capture is £5,000,000.00

Once you have Stavik in your custody please contact either LT. Geoff or Maj. Nalurah for further information about transferring him to our custody.

​

3c02b9f4049be943df30f72988de570e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*sent from darbystavik@gmail.gr*
Location Unknown   TIME: 07.44

Aha, i see that you want to return the favour. May i remind you that Nalurah was treated with the upmost respect and dignity any prisoner of the The Copper Kings would get treated. Food and other services was provided and see this as an act of aggression towards myself, and The Copper Kings. 

Steps will be taken to ensure my safety on the island and i would like for any SOS affiliated member or "High" command to know that they will be dealt with swiftly and they're existance on the island will come to an abrupt end. 

I am not so "soft" anymore am i Nalurah?

-Darby Stavik, literally your worst enemy.

*email ended*

Oh you are still a softy, dear Stavik. But now it's time for the SOS to show their power. We will unite the greedy rebels of the island and turn them against you.

As for treating you right, I am sure we can think of a way to treat you.

- Nalurah

As a Sgt from the UNMC we will take you up on the reward for this person and we will have the man as fast as we can assemble a team to pick him up.

we will treat him the we treat all prisoners.

Sgt. kieron UNMC

Back