What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Seeking help with registration

Davidas

Hello everyone,

So, i don´t want to bring this to bug report forum, because i´m not sure it is a bug, so i will try it here.

It´s second day of my friend trying to register to this site. He fill all the informations, and after clicking on "Create my accout" it show him this message:

Sorry, there is a problem

You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.

Error code: 2S129/1

Does anyone know how to fix it please ? I tryed do search on google but it gives my about four links and all are related to IT forums where are just advices to rewrite something in the script of the site or something (not the thing normal human can do).

His email may be registered already, and if he tries to register too many times it might trigger some spam thing. Or an IP Blacklist/using a VPN. Just google search 2S129/1 (Google does work, trust meh)

Thanks for replies,

Has he been banned in the past?
Yes. He have active ban, i didn´t consider it as an possible issue because he need to register to get unban.

His email may be registered already, and if he tries to register too many times it might trigger some spam thing. Or an IP Blacklist/using a VPN. Just google search 2S129/1 (Google does work, trust meh)

I´ll tell him to look for verification email from past, in case he have one account already. And i will try to find more about "2S129/1".

Thanks again!

Back