What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

(NOT) Athira Boyband Vol. 2?

1. <204:20> "zener": im going to go and cry myself to sleep
    <204:24> "Piliboef [KV649]": nice

2. The athira boyband was a piece of art and a masterpiece created with a firm founding surface of me, Ivhan and Longbeard, we have revolutionized the way people think of the music industry as a whole, please do not make wild claims such as "Athira boyband v.2" as this is untrue. This is a small clip from a Karoke night. Not art.

Ahhh, that night. I tell you, that night was awesome! One of the best moments in my (almost 1 year) in RPUK again thank you @Tommeh for creating the event :D 

1. <204:20> "zener": im going to go and cry myself to sleep
    <204:24> "Piliboef [KV649]": nice

2. The athira boyband was a piece of art and a masterpiece created with a firm founding surface of me, Ivhan and Longbeard, we have revolutionized the way people think of the music industry as a whole, please do not make wild claims such as "Athira boyband v.2" as this is untrue. This is a small clip from a Karoke night. Not art.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Back