What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

OFFICIAL TRAILER [EPIC]

Looks really good, however. Its a bit too cringy for me, and also, there isnt gonna be a malden life on RPUK for some time if you have seen the post so just asking. Why did you choose to include malden?

Looks really good, however. Its a bit too cringy for me, and also, there isnt gonna be a malden life on RPUK for some time if you have seen the post so just asking. Why did you choose to include malden?
Ehm.. How is it cringy. 

This guy is going through hours of editing to make as good as it is. 

Check my videos, il make You cringe hardere than you ever had. 

Well done Ivhan. Cant wait! 

Just for the cinematic shot mate. HOW IS A TRAILER CRINGY? ITS JUST A TRAILER....
im not talking about the trailer, im talking about basically every new video you've been making. (sherlock shack and SGT ihvan)

I really love the editing tho good job

Ehm.. How is it cringy. 

This guy is going through hours of editing to make as good as it is. 

Check my videos, il make You cringe hardere than you ever had. 

Well done Ivhan. Cant wait! 
Thanks alot bud! I love to see some appreciation. 

im not talking about the trailer, im talking about basically every new video you've been making. (sherlock shack and SGT ihvan)

I really love the editing tho good job
I guess that is kinda the point of the video. Like sherlock shack is supposed to be creepy and weird. I just don’t get it when people keep saying cringe.  Thanks tho.

Back