What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

FFG Stepping Down as CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
With sadness, I'm stepping down as Community Manager with immediate effect.

As some of you may know, I run a business and recently, it's taking over a lot of my time - which is cool, I love doing it and it's a passion of mine. Unfortunately, this means I don't have much free time between that and spending time with my wife and kid hence why I've been absent for a few weeks. (I've not even started my gaming rig up in weeks!)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Wilco, Vladic, TBJ, Cardoso and Ciaran for placing their trust in me. It's been fun and eye-opening (I still find it incredible the hard work you all dedicate to this community, it's inspiring!) I won't be leaving this place so feel free to say "Hi!" if you see me knocking about - I'll pop on from time to time I'm sure! 

So I'll leave you with Edgar (so much better at this than me anyway haha!) and the team, much love and take care folks, love yas!

giphy.gif

:(

Thank you for all your hard work! (Specially with BA and the NHS)

But the question still lies? Who's Roleplayer of the Month?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on, we have a community manager?

Joking, of course, sad to see you go FFG, good luck with the business! You still getting into the cool Google parties?

Hang on, we have a community manager?

Joking, of course, sad to see you go FFG, good luck with the business! You still getting into the cool Google parties?
Cheers man, yeah I'm off to New York City for a Google Party next week :)

We have a CC? AGAIN?!

One of the best hearted people I've spoken to in this community and it's full of gold!

Thanks for helping me out and I wish you Goodluck FFG!

Goodbye man, i wish you the best of luck in the future! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Know you personally but I have heard good things, wish you the best of luck with your business and take it easy yeah mate 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back