What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Medic problem

Artyomm

Hi guys!, 

I woud like to join the Medics. is that possible?

Thanks,

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as your english can be clearly understood there should not be a problem @tifo0072

CST Jeff South

Last edited by a moderator:
You should try, if you are able to roleplay on this server outside of the NHS you should have no problem in the NHS. The worst thing they can do is say no, try again later so give it a shot man.

Hi guys!, 

I have a little problem, i would like to join the medic on Roleplay.co.uk
but i think my english is far not too good because, I have sometimes a lot of trouble explaining something clearly. I can
understand it clearly. Do you guys think that this will be a big problem when i am gonna apply for the NHS?

Thanks
- Tim Smith
#RoleplayEverything

I remember one the Medics (who did actually speak English) playing as a Mexican Dr. One of the best medics I had. The best thing about RP is being able to be yourself, or someone else you really connect with.

Embrace the fact your English isn't amazing! Make it your character :) 

#RoleplayEverything

I remember one the Medics (who did actually speak English) playing as a Mexican Dr. One of the best medics I had. The best thing about RP is being able to be yourself, or someone else you really connect with.

Embrace the fact your English isn't amazing! Make it your character :) 
Thanks for your feedback! I applied already, i'm now waiting for my interview.

Are you 16 or above?

Try the interview, worst thing they can do is say no, which I'm sure they won't do. 

Best of luck!

Hi guys!, 

I have a little problem, i would like to join the medic on Roleplay.co.uk
but i think my english is far not too good because, I have sometimes a lot of trouble explaining something clearly. I can
understand it clearly. Do you guys think that this will be a big problem when i am gonna apply for the NHS?

Thanks
- Tim Smith
@PC Joe Macho @Heatproofsean @SassyCheese @Oto Moto @Elbringo @Jeff South

Thanks for your feedback, you guys gave me some support! I'm accepted for NHS. I'm really happy!

Back