What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - BrentK - 09/16/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentK

In-game Name
Brent

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/08/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Fade

Reason given for your ban.
Bullying

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned because I called someone a "twelve year old whisperer"

Why should we unban you ?
I talked to a helper about why I got banned and if there was a possibility if I could get unbanned. I was talking about the reason why I got banned and what there was so wrong about calling someone a "twelve year old whisperer" and she said: "what isn't wrong about it you are calling someone a twelve year old whisperer you are calling someone indirect a pedofile". I didn't know that calling someone a "twelve year old whisperer" means that you are calling him indirect a pedofile. That wasn't my intention, I thought that I called him a "twelve year old whisperer" for his young voice and his soft microphone. I'm really sorry for that, as I already said that weren't my intention for calling indirectly calling him a pedofile. I'm willing to apologise to the guy who I called out a "twelve year old whisperer". I'm really sorry, I hope this could get solved.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the rule/s you broke and explain them in your own words. 

[SIZE=medium](1.1) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal. [/SIZE]

Bullying is when someone is making fun of someone in a aggressive behavior to hurt/harm the individual.

This isn't the first time you've been banned, what can you bring to the community that would warrant us taking a risk on letting you back in?

The last time I got banned was for VDM because my friend (who was driving)  desyced into a group of people. 

I've made a mistake that I regret and where I have learned from. I hope that you understand that it weren't my intention to harm/haras him. 

He didn't ask me to stop or atleast I didn't noticed he asked me to. If I noticed it that he found it annoying or offended I really would have stopped. The only time I noticed that I was asked to stop was by a admin which I then did. As I already said it didn't know I was calling him a pedofile. If I knew that I would have never called him that.

He was asked to stop multiple times while in RP and after I switched to admin but he carried on.
this is what Fade said on your last appeal, And again you say they did not ask you to stop, 
i am gonna give you one more chance to come clean, lying is not getting you anywhere. 

English is my second language so I have asked a friend to type up my response to ensure my words are not misinterpreted. The incident happened some time ago so please forgive me if I don't remember it in full detail. I was asked to stop, but with my anger at the situation I  wasn't in a state to be listening to anyone, for this I apologize, it was immature and not how one should conduct themselves in that situation,I was salty and said some things i didn't mean. With regards to the comment I made, I truthfully had no idea that it was being interpreted as a statement that refers to paedophiles. This ignorance to the meaning of my comments to the officer is not an excuse for my poor behaviour, it doesn't excuse that I put the officer in an uncomfortable position, I had no right to do any of that regardless of what language I speak.

From now on in the game, I will make it my priority to ensure I am in a state of calmness; to allow me the ability to make the best decision I believe at the time. Furthermore, I will make an added effort to be as respectful as possible when entering situations with other members on RPUK. I am truly sorry that my English was misinterpreted and I honestly meant for the phrase to be interpreted in a manner of jest. Kind regards, Brent.

I didn't know that calling someone a "twelve year old whisperer" means that you are calling him indirect a pedofile
you say you did not know what it means, but why are you using words you dont know the meaning of it? 

I was under the impression that my comment was refering to his age and the pitch of his voice. As I stated earlier not knowing the correct meaning isnt an excuse. I still had no right to make any derogatory statement regardless of its meaning. King regards, Brent

I haven't apologised to the persone yet, I would like to get in contact and apologise to him.

Why haven't you got in contact with him yet then? What's stopping you apologizing to him? Surely you know who it was you said it to, i'm rather sure he has a forum account where you can make an apology to him. I also don't think your banned from teamspeak either. So what's stopping you? 

I tryed contacting some staff members on teamspeak about his name but they couldn't find it. There was only a note saying that it was a police officer who I offended. 

In the past three months you have been,

Banned twice

Reported (And the only reason action did not get was because you where already banned)

Not really looking to good.

So Ill give you one last chance to explain to us why you think we should honestly unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back