What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Whitelisted Factions (16+?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartz

Ok, so everybody knows that in order to join any whitelisted faction you are required to be at least 16 years of age. From what I hear this decision was made by the managment team, but since I was not active at that time I was wondering why this decision was made and if it is going to change , or a new sort of "young recruit" system will be implemented ever again.

I would also like to see the opinions of other members on what should/shouldn't be changed, and I am apologising in advance if a Thread like this has already been posted.

Tbh they should Have Let the 16- people still join whitelisted factions just to give them a chance. Some YR had actually great roleplay. So i say it should be brought back again

It's 16+ because that's how old you have to be to play Arma III in the first place

e851fe9eaf0bcbd1d8d72e3c22556e0f.png

The decision was made after a lot of discussion between the management team that all whitelisted factions require you to be 16 years of age or older.  Those who are still in factions at this time wouldn't be removed, however, if they left they'd be unable to rejoin.

Without going into the details, effectively, things were happening within whitelisted factions outside of the game that was completely unacceptable and could make us liable for certain things if anything ever came of it.  This was the first case.  After the 16+ rule was implemented we are still seeing similar issues occurring proving our point even further.

Unfortunately, because this is still happening this age limit is very unlikely to be removed.

While this may seem heavy-handed, this topic isn't something that's up for debate and due to the liability issues it brings to everyone involved we don't have a lot of choice in the matter; if only people could behave themselves eh?  Due to this, I will be locking the topic as there isn't really much to discuss and nothing will come of it apart from the same complaining that happened at the start :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back