What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Is your life worth £50k?

Never been caught l0l ez savings
UNMC have upped their security systems to make sure people like you are caught. We will look for you. We will find you. And we will sentence you to 15 years in prison.

please, please say that you recognise the Liam Neeson reference. It'll be pretty awkward if you don't :p

Trust me pay the 50k boys many of times i jumped the border to rob houses and 9 times out of 10 id get caught red handed i mean yeah it was a fucking buzz getting chased by choppers and what not but it always ended up in me and the boys being snatched up and then having to explain wtf you were doing to a angry welsh guy or a angry Scottish guy and it never ended well.

waste of money when you can just fly off if they even come xd
Were did you get this cocky attitude from i remember you being a little mouse in TCK all i see is you face palming or commenting crap on threads.

You trying to impress someone or get a promotion?

Were did you get this cocky attitude from i remember you being a little mouse in TCK all i see is you face palming or commenting crap on threads.
lmao long time since tck. Seen shit from several viewpoints and i comment from the way i see it would benefit best and face palming stupid shit that gets posted. And that "crap" i post is my own opinion wether you think so or not.

You trying to impress someone or get a promotion?
Nah im good where i am. I have no need to rim people for shit unlike others.

haha! The higher ranks have told border patrol no more soft tactics, you get caught you need a good reason otherwise it is prison.. try and escape... death!!!!!

At the begining, i did buyin those all the time. Then few times soldiers sold me some really bad, fake story  about being suspicious in some crimes 🙄....i've been in prison, i've been  executed few times. After that, i've never again buyed pass or have been caught 😎. Everything fine but, imagine you buy pass everyday, you do salt or anything legal or chilling around, not involved in any of ilegal stuff and then you get kidnapped, tortured, imprisoned, executed? I dont think so...😉

Last edited by a moderator:
At the begining, i did buyin those all the time. Then few times soldiers sold me some really bad, fake story  about being suspicious in some crimes
1f644.png
....i've been in prison, i've been  executed few times. After that, i've never again buyed pass or have been caught 
1f60e.png
. Everything fine but, imagine you buy pass everyday, you do salt or anything legal or chilling around, not involved in any of ilegal stuff and then you get kidnapped, tortured, imprisoned, executed? I dont think so...
1f609.png
+1

Until UNMC can reign in their corrupt members and prevent these sorts of actions then stopping to buy a 50k border pass that doesn't actually mean anything is a complete waste of time and resources.

UNMC have upped their security systems to make sure people like you are caught. We will look for you. We will find you. And we will sentence you to 15 years in prison.

please, please say that you recognise the Liam Neeson reference. It'll be pretty awkward if you don't :p
I will kill you

+1

Until UNMC can reign in their corrupt members and prevent these sorts of actions then stopping to buy a 50k border pass that doesn't actually mean anything is a complete waste of time and resources.
If you are caught without one it costs more money and time for you. It is a risk :)

If you are caught without one it costs more money and time for you. It is a risk :)
And what we're saying is that when caught WITH one, it made no difference. Either we had to pay an extra 50k or risk being executed because the UNMC member was bored.

As far as i'm concerned, the border is open & free if unguarded.

@Pee Money remember this one skipping the border and selling dodgy android boxes

p2pdqvw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back