What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Community Liaison Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar Ville

Not in the Police, ignore the group
rpbadge.png

​

We’re sure that most of you have seen by now that @FriendlyFireGuy has stepped down from his position as Community manager, he’s poured countless hours into a wide range of tasks such as working on events, speaking to you about the issues you encounter and pestering the development team to no end. He’s seeing a lot of success outside of the community with the other things in life and we wish him more success going forwards. Though we will gently remind him he is not allowed to go anywhere for too long.

On the topic of going forwards, there’s been a couple of changes. I’ll be attempting to fill FFG’s shoes and take over as community manager for RPUK, i’ll be dedicating much of my time to changing the way we as a team communicate as well as work on some interesting changes to how we can support you as a player.

Of course this means that the position of Community Liaison has become vacant though there was one name that stood out far beyond all else long before any changes were confirmed. As such, @Nalurah will be taking on the role. 

Now as tradition demands we will do our best to outline our roles and a little bit about ourselves so that you can get to know us better.    

Community Manager - @Edgar Ville

As community manager I want to stress that no issue is too small. As long as I am on Teamspeak I am ready to help you out personally and privately if discretion is something you require. Otherwise, drop me a message on the forums, i'll get to you as soon as possible.
I am looking to make changes in how the community manager and liaison(s) work so that we can proactively work to make your experience a better one. 
We can expect more from the community meetings, constructive feedback on suggestions that require it, more advice and a better flow of information overall.

Who am I? I’m Edgar Ville (but not really) and I've been a team member here since 2015. I’ve always kept the simple approach to things; you’re here to have fun, so are we. Let’s keep on going because this community is worth it.

Community Liaison - @Nalurah

Hello, my name is Nalurah. I have been part of this community for about 9 months. In this relatively short time, compared to some of the veterans on here, I have come to love RPUK. I mostly enjoy the little things; teasing my cop friends at Kavala PD, attempting to steal UNMC’s clothes, listening to someone playing guitar in Kavala Square. Small moments that make people smile, the moments that at the end of the day make this community feel like home to a lot of people. 
A few months ago I was fortunate enough to be granted a staff interview. In that interview I made it clear that as a staff member I would really like to help the community. Not by banning people when they do wrong but to explain to them what they did is wrong and help them on their way to becoming a part of this community. 
With this new opportunity as a community liaison I feel like I have even more of a chance to not only help new members of our community but also make sure that everyone’s voice, whether a new player or a veteran, is heard. 

As a community liaison I am here to help you out with questions during the community meeting and outside of it together with the rest of our wonderful staff team. Aside from that I am here to help you sort any issues you may have with a faction, gang or even a staff member. If your attempts to resolve a situation seem fruitless, feel free to contact me to advise as an objective third party. I am also here to give advice on plans you may have for your faction or gang and how to work it out into a good post for the suggestions page (and then bug our sweet devs about it). 

Aside from all that you may contact me if you need a word of kindness or motivation, got a good joke to tell, want to show pictures of your pets or just want to rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wuuhuuu :)

Keep it up you two!

Congrats both of you. I don't know you personally Edgar but I know that you're a good staff member. And Nalurah you're probably the best staff member around atm. So you deserve this a lot!!! Good luck to both of you!!

Congrats to you both

(@Nalurah lol now you remind me even more of @Steph

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you both. 👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back