What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - PC Humzah - RDM (Rejected - Warnings Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah Montana

Your In-game name

John Dillinger

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Humzah

Date of the incident

09/22/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We had held a guy up on the road near the apple trees robbed him and he pulled a gun so he was killed , I then hold up a cop and take his car and drive away , I then decide to return to execute the guy i just killed as i was under the impression that the roleplaying executions rule had gone so i went up to finish him off quickly before trying to make a escape .

I know understand that the rule is still in effect only upon speaking to staff after gaining there opinion on the video of PC Humzah .

We were greeted with the usual " stop or your tyres will be shot " and then Lacey was instantly shot out of the car , Humzah clearly was going for a kill shot and even provided me with a gyazo of his POV which in my opinion looks like he was aiming in the car and not at the wheels .

There was zero time for compliance after the initiation and only two gun shots ring out before Lacey is killed , I had a issue with the cops yesterday which i wont go into which was of a very similair standing and this attitude has to stop on the server .

I did try to resolve this some what but after seeing the gyazo and looking back on mine and Laceys footage I have decided to bring this to the attention of the community and the admins for them to deal with it .

I accept that he apologised to Lacey saying it was a richocet but im not buying it , granted these things do happen but in this case he went for a kill shot .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=266&v=TP2nTh0C90E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, let me start from the beginning, so we were on patrol and Daniel told us that there were armed people on him so we went over towards Daniel and find out that he had been robbed and Angelfall had seen the people in Daniel’s stolen car driving around. So when I arrived I was going to arrest them as they had just robbed an officer and at 2:48 of their video they threaten Daniel’s life and stole his car but John got in his car, I told him that his tyres would be shot and it didn’t look like he was slowing down at all but instead turned the car and carried on driving so I shot at the car. After shooting at the car, I disabled it and realised that I had killed Lacey by mistake. After I killed Lacey by mistake, I got her off the side of the road and told her that I was sorry and I never meant to kill her. I then got the medic to arrive and help her up so that she never lost anything and then I let her go as I honestly never meant to kill her when I shot at the car. After that, I went to where` John was bleeding out and attempted to drag him to the medic but he never wanted to and just kept saying stop dragging me or I will PCC all of you constantly so I stopped dragging him. Shortly after, I got a message from John and I told him that I never meant to kill Lacey and I was sorry and he said that it has happened twice now that the cops have said this so he went and said he will get a staff opinion and he closed the chat and went on to report me. At no point what so ever do I feel like John tried to resolve this with me as he stated that he did attempt to resolve it with me. I even said sorry on the messages and you say that you accept the apology yet you report me anyway which I feel like you are just trying to get me banned for a mistake that I had made  which I tried to fix by getting Lacey revived and letting her go and was going to get you revived but you respawned anyway. I don’t see the point in you reporting me for me making an honest mistake and even after me saying that I was sorry for what I had done and don’t see how I can make this right after letting Lacey go as I did kill her by mistake. I would also like to add that you also killed the civilian even though you told him to get out the truck or you will shoot him and he complied by getting out yet you shot him even though he pulled a gun and never shot at all yet you kill him anyway hmmm RDM?

http://plays.tv/video/59c53d98b32bd77ba5/saying-sorry-in-game-for-my-mistake - Helping her off the side of the road and saying sorry and how I never meant to kill her

https://plays.tv/video/59c548665449b4e12a/medic-helping-lacey[SIZE=11pt] - Medic reviving her so he never lost any gear from my mistake and if she did then I would have gave [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]compensation[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] for the gear she lost due to my mistake of her being killed.[/SIZE]

https://plays.tv/video/59c5495bc59cbf8726/trying-to-help-john - Tried to get John revived but clearly didn’t want to be helped

https://gyazo.com/7c28767d9de9228e85bfb073308cf71b - Shows that Lacey did get revived

https://gyazo.com/d4df4907003fee9664da29f9fd07b9cf - Chat log of when John messaged me on teamspeak

https://gyazo.com/4146419f35b5267ee8dccb08eec7a510 - This is when I shot and you can see that the cross hair is big which makes it hard for me to know where the bullet would hit and unfortunately it killed Lacey

I even said sorry on the messages and you say that you accept the apology yet you report me anyway which I feel like you are just trying to get me banned for a mistake that I had made  which I tried to fix by getting Lacey revived and letting her go and was going to get you revived but you respawned anyway. I don’t see the point in you reporting me for me making an honest mistake
I said I accepth that you apologised that does not mean I accept your apology , you are reading what i am saying wrong . 

Its far to easy to say it was a mistake and apologise and comp if needed , saying this means nothing and the easy thing to do is to apologise and throw money at it if needed , You clearly went for kill shots on the car and my own video and the gyazo clearly show that , it was disgusting from you and the lowest form of role play i have seen in a while . 

I would also like to add that you also killed the civilian even though you told him to get out the truck or you will shoot him and he complied by getting out yet you shot him even though he pulled a gun and never shot at all yet you kill him anyway hmmm RDM?
You clearly need to brush up on the rules if you think thats RDM , but nevermind we aint here to talk about that you are clearly looking for something in my video to turn this report on me , grow up .

I noticed in the video daniel 2 sec is not hot micing important iformation over the radio that can influence rolplay , the only reason i mention this is the fact you have uploaded a lot of snippets and screenshots of a video you clearly have , do you not want to post the full unedited version incase you incriminate yourself further ?

(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.

https://gyazo.com/0f62bec116257571332fcbc9163927bf

https://gyazo.com/9a4f136cd4caa8b752bc9106c25cf9b9

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would like to now bring your attention to three links , the first two are gyazo of comments made during a community meeting last night , Humzah clearly has no care for what he has done here as it all seems like a joke to him and in my opinion just shows how much he truly means " sorry " .

If he were truly sorry he would not make a joke out of a serious situation and also whilst downed after im VDM by cops thinks its a adult think to do to continue talking about face palms , we are not stupid humzah you are clearly talking about this report on both occasions .  

Noticed in the video daniel 2 sec is not hot micing important iformation over the radio that can influence rolplay , the only reason i mention this is the fact you have uploaded a lot of snippets and screenshots of a video you clearly have , do you not want to post the full unedited version incase you incriminate yourself further ?

(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.
I am playing about 5 hours a day, sometimes even more. Sometimes people can forget to hotmic something unimportant. What I said would not have changed the result at All. It didnt influence the course of roleplay, and it wouldnt have. Why are you trying to get me in trouble for something irrelevant?

At the end I even told you ingame that I will call the medics and sent you to prison anyways. You seem to be plucking at straws in an attempt to find reasons to have us removed from playing on the server for nothing important.

I am playing about 5 hours a day, sometimes even more. Sometimes people can forget to hotmic something unimportant. What I said would not have changed the result at All. It didnt influence the course of roleplay, and it wouldnt have. Why are you trying to get me in trouble for something irrelevant?

At the end I even told you ingame that I will call the medics and sent you to prison anyways. You seem to be plucking at straws in an attempt to find reasons to have us removed from playing on the server for nothing important.
I couldnt care less if you play here or not to be honest , i would like to see the longer video from Humzah please . 

I will repeat what I previously stated as I don’t believe it was made clear. At the 2:00 point in your video you proceeded to rob Daniel2sec and threaten him multiple times with words like “blow your head off” and pointing a large calibre weapon pointed directly at his face. This then ends at the 3:15 mark after which you drive off. Exactly 1 minute later in your video, 4:15,  we reappear and you repeat an order you gave to Daniel2sec “I thought I told you go Kavala mate” after which myself and Daniel2sec initiated upon your tires. You clearly acknowledged this as you proceeded to speed off misjudging your ability resulting in your tires being shot at. You should’ve been fully aware that when a vehicle’s tires are shot at there is the possibility of bullets hitting the occupants.

I will respond to your points as you raise them.

I said I accepth that you apologised that does not mean I accept your apology , you are reading what i am saying wrong . 

Yes, I admit I read what you previously stated wrong. However I believe I did all in my power to do right by my actions. To correct this situation there is only a few things I can do: offer comp, apologise for my actions and attempt to correct them which I believe I did when I called the medics to revive Lacey and let her go free.

Its far to easy to say it was a mistake and apologise and comp if needed , saying this means nothing and the easy thing to do is to apologise and throw money at it if needed

I understand where you are coming from here, when you say comp means nothing, for a lot of people the money isn't the issue. However, I strongly disagree when you say "saying this means nothing". How can someone attempting to correct their actions by offer comp and apologising "mean nothing"? This is an adult community after all and a lot of mistakes are made on a daily basis on the server which are corrected by the party in the wrong by apologising after which both sides move on.

You clearly went for kill shots on the car and my own video and the gyazo clearly show that , it was disgusting from you and the lowest form of role play i have seen in a while . 

No. If this was the case and I truly wished to kill Lacey I would've ads and pointed accordingly. Instead in the heat of the moment I spray at the lower end of the vehicle, attempting to kill the tires, not the occupants. In hindsight obviously I should've taken more care when shooting the tires, but in heat of the moment situations such things can easily occur.

I noticed in the video daniel 2 sec is not hot micing important iformation over the radio that can influence rolplay , the only reason i mention this is the fact you have uploaded a lot of snippets and screenshots of a video you clearly have , do you not want to post the full unedited version incase you incriminate yourself further?

i would like to see the longer video from Humzah please .
The reason for my evidence being uploaded in snippets is to make it easier for reviewing staff, as I believe they represent the key points of my defence, also as I have a poor internet connection meaning that uploading approx. 5 minutes of footage would be difficult.

This is completely irrelevant from this report so I don't know why you put that for.

Now I ask you why are you the one reporting me as the only person that was affected was Lacey, surely she should be the one reporting me if she had a issue with it or even messaging me but you're the one here reporting me for something that I had done to Lacey and even the evidence you provided is from her POV.

I would like Lacey to comment on this report about her thoughts on it because it just seems to me that John you are someone who is a report happy person and have reported me for something I did to another person which I tried in my best ability to make that mistake right by getting Lacey revived and letting her go along with telling her that I was sorry.

Hello Both

After reviewing the report I see issues from both the reporter and the reported.

@Humzah

When you decided to shoot at the vehicle it is your responsibility to ensure that you don't break any rules. When you took the shots and Lacey died that was on you. However I do personally believe it was a mistake. Carelessness lead you to break a rule, that's on you. However you realised your mistake, you attempted to correct that by calling for medics, getting them to revive Lacey and letting her leave with her gear.

By the video you provided you attempted to talk to John and he was clearly angry, Which is quite understandable.

@John Dillinger

When you decided to execute the dying player with Zero RP You yourself broke a rule. You admit in your report that

“I know understand that the rule is still in effect only upon speaking to staff after gaining their opinion on the video of PC Humzah “

To me your lack of knowledge on the rule / it still being a rule lead to you making that Mistake and executing the player with Zero RP.

This report is against Humzah Not Daniel. When reporting a player Its up to you to provide the evidence necessary to get the player punished, it's not up to the reported. The reported can supply evidence if they want to or if they believe it will help the staff making the decision better understand what has happened, or to defend themselves. However I would like @Daniel 2sec  to contact me to discuss the video.

Both of you made mistakes. The report shows that. I have to either Ban both of you for your stupidity / mistakes or give you both a warning.

Yes rules had been broken by both players. However to me they were mistakes. As staff we all deal with situations in different ways. I don't think Banning both of you will benefit anyone and especially won't benefit yourselves.

Conclusion

@John Dillinger @Humzah

After speaking to a Staff Lead You will both be issued with an official warning and it will be noted on your accounts.

You both made mistakes, you both fucked up. I don't think banning either of you will benefit the community in anyway, shape or form. Please learn from this. Please both up your game.

Rejected.

EDIT: Since People may be confused by why John Received a warning for the rule.

"Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together."

Ill Explain.

John Was not "Engaged In a gunfight" he was not receiving any other shots from any of the downed players associates when he decided to Execute the player. He had left the situation and returned to finish off the down player. Then attempted to drive off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back