What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Bill White's PC & Desk Setup

M

Gold Standard Roleplayer
Los Santos Police
Hello all, I've been tempted to post one of these before but retracted the idea because I had an R7 370 Graphics Card and thought you'd all mock me for it. Then again I did buy the 1050ti now so I guess theres no difference. Anyway, lets get to the PC Specs (links will be provided):

PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB Graphics Card

RAM: 8GB CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT RAM (4gb x 2)

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P (AM3 +)

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive

DVDRW: 24x LiteOn Internal DVD Re-Writer                     (don't mock me)

PSU: 500W - EVGA 80+ White Rated Power Supply

CASE: Bitfenix Nova, Black Side Panel Case

Peripherals:

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Microphone: Blue Snowball Aluminium Microphone- USB

Monitor: Hitatchi L24DG07 (Discontinued)   (look around Ebay for the monitor)

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my PC Specs. Comment some improvements. Also getting a new 144Hz Monitor for Christmas so don't say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have this or is this something you are trying to build?
I already own this. The Case and GPU are both new though! And the CPU is about 3 months old

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bill White, you might want to invest in an ssd, it will get you in the server way quicker. 

and the dude above me is very wrong, the amd 8350 performs better in arma since arma uses multi-threading... so it can use all cores... while with in a normal i5 it would only use 4 cores.

so pretty much

INTEL = Less cores, but each core is way stronger.

AMD FX8350 = More cores, each core is weaker... but pays off for games like arma that utilize multi-threading

if you have an option to get an i7 then the choice is obviously the I7 but if its an I5 VS FX-8350 then FX8350 wins...

res of the mobo is nice (i would invest more in a gpu tho) just me tho

Used to have that CPU, just got rid of it lol, I hope you have a fan cos the stock one is fucking loud hahaha

Back